My ULTIMATE holy grail!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1624035 on Jul 23, 2009

Cannot convey how much this toner has changed my life! I NEVER get breakouts anymore!!! When I started using it, I had a few pimples only because I think that the toner was pulling out whatever was already there. Though I have combo/oily skin, the oil in this DOES NOT affect me negatively at all; if anything, it has actually cured my surface dryness that I had all the time on my chin and around my nostrils. I feel that the ph balance level makes a big difference. No matter what type of skin you have, I definitely would recommend this especially since it doesn't cost that much at all!

sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 01, 2008

not keen. didnt work for me. i also prefer the ingredient list to be more 'clean'... phenoxyethanol is a toxin and is banned in some countries.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by Reviewer3329866 on Aug 03, 2009

After two years of good results from a competitive and similar toner, the morning after first use of this toner was very surprising. Having forgotten using it, I wondered why my face was so moist and finally realized why. It's been the same since.

the best toner!!

Posted by Reviewer1564083 on Jan 11, 2008

I have used this product for over a year, and it is a great toner for the price. Previously I used an $18 toner from an upscale skin care line (ok, it was Kiehl's) and this is very comparable. Somehow it leaves your face sqeaky clean without stripping any moisture.

Earth Science Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jun 15, 2010

This is absolutely wonderful !! I had no knowledge of skin care & found out I needed to exfoliate & use toner & moisturizer. This toner in particular is paraban free, cruelty free & works spectacular. Not to reveal my true age but let's say I'm beyond my 30's & my skin feels smoother & softer than throughout my life.

Very Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1129393 on Apr 09, 2010

This one is a nice toner; it feels more like a moisturizer. And it's a little thick (hence the Aloe Vera). It really makes the skin supple. The only problem was that you really had to saturate the cotton ball to be able to apply all over your face.

Nice, but would be better without perfume

Posted by 5548901343922194255 on Dec 01, 2014

I am 42 and from scandinavia. I have sensitive and dry skin. This really works for me, and it really gives moist to the skin, and my skin don't turn red like it often do. But i don't like the smell, even it is not strong. it would have been better with unscented, then everybody could fragrance itself.

Great!

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on May 17, 2016

really moisturising & refreshing, but for some reason this is not certified vegan? 😮

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013

I have sensitive skin. This toner is gentle yet cleans out residue dirt thoroughly. I really love it. Look forward to using it after each face wash!

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

Very good product. I use every day.

1 2 3