Clean Drains, Happy Septic

Posted by Reviewer2088518 on Jan 23, 2012

I tried Earthworm for the first time barely a month ago and am completely satisfied. We have a septic that doesn't permit any chemicals so finding something that is effective and safe has been a big concern. Earthworm stands up to all I've read. I'm buying more.

Good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Don't pour dangerous chemicals in your drain. It will kill more than the grease down there. keep the natural bacteria in your drain pipes and they clean themselves.

smell strong but nice

Posted by Batwoman on Feb 16, 2012

cleans the drain pretty well. just follow the direction and i believe your drain will be fine.

hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2369753 on Sep 17, 2011

Product smells good, not sure just how well it works. I got it for maintaining our pipes to prevent clogs. I only wish the liquid was thicker, so it would coat the pipes even more.

Nice smell

Posted by 4836727293781253431 on Dec 21, 2016

I did not yet understand the real effect, as my drains are really good from before. But I had some odour issues. These are now solved :-)

Works wonders!

Posted by 4860291482520898660 on Jan 17, 2017

My bathtub had been clogged for such a long time and I have tried so many unclogging products but nothing helped. The clog was so bad it took about 30 minutes for the tub to drain after a 10 minute shower. I bought Earthworm and poured 1/3 of it in the drain over the night. Next day the clog was gone! Magic!

WoW! It really work well!

Posted by 5586269529406187522 on Jan 22, 2017

Frankly to say, I didn't think it would solve the clogged drain problem, I used it 3/5 first day and leave it for 8 hour and I took a shower. it didn't work as I expected. I used the other 2/5 of it and the next day of the day, I got perfectly worked drain!! Yeah! no pollution, no worry about smell, Everything is so nice! Love it! I will buy again when I have same problem. Thanks ^^^*❀

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012

I bought this to keep my clients drains clean without harsh chemicals. It smells great!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

Bought this because it is septic friendly. I use it monthly in bathroom sink.

Odd smell

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jun 21, 2016

Not a fan of the smell which was quite strong and seemed to last overnight. Seemed to work ok.

1 2