Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 13, 2012

cleans dishes very good, no fragrance, will buy it again.

if i could i would give it zero stars

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Apr 01, 2014

i dont understand how so many people gave this powder 5 stars since it doesnt wash AT ALL. this is my first time actually reviewing something on iherb and i decided to do so bacause of how many misleading reviews are posted for this dishwasher powder. imagine all the dishes staying dirty, oily with white residue on them. i bought regular ecover tablets before and they did the job very well however this powder is a waste of money. DONT BUY

does the job

Posted by Reviewer1898035 on May 15, 2014

it does the job, dishes come out clean and fresh smelling and i rarely have any issues with the dishwasher. the most important thing is that my highly sensitive, intolerant to almost everything son does not react to it.

Beware the Box: Fantastic Product but received in damaged package twice

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Nov 10, 2016

Before I tell you why I rated the performance of this product five stars, I have had a recurring problem with receiving a damaged box. Since I don't know if that is a problem with the packaging itself or the way it is packed, The first time it happened, the powder ruined my order. I herb replaced everything and began to ship the box sealed in a plastic bag. It has been a while since that happened, but this last time, the box is torn and the plastic bag prevented the contents from spilling, however, but it is the second time this happened. I love this dishwasher dish powder. I have tried many brands and this is by far the strongest cleaner and purest ingredients.

I'm like its

Posted by 4871153670189421070 on Jun 26, 2016

Because that make a good clean without fragrance 😍

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Sep 05, 2016

I have just bought my dishwasher and couldn't use the 'Finish' dishwasher tablets because of the horrible smell so I made my own using borax...washing soda... and citric acid which cleaned very well but was a bit messy as somehow the powders fizzed and became gloopy before I had a chance to do anything with them, so I tried this and it is 100 x better than my own mix and just as good as 'Finish'. Absolutely no smell and clean sparkly dishes even without a rinse aid.

Works good.

Posted by 5740278476927740059 on Oct 01, 2016

Works good.

Washed Well

Posted by KateAnderson on Jan 22, 2017

Love that it's a safe product and washed the dishes well.

Clean and shining

Posted by 4965305847196105125 on Feb 05, 2017

Does the job. Small amount cleans dishes very well

Great!