The Winner

Posted by Reviewer2995970 on Jan 19, 2012

I've purchased three different brands of organic popcorn from iHerb: Arrowhead Mills, Now Foods and Eden Foods. This is the champ!

Best popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2789121 on Nov 30, 2011

Non GMO, organic and just plain yummy. Just about every kernel pops. Taste tested and like it better than the other organic brand.

POPPING ALL THE WAY

Posted by Reviewer2855461 on Apr 11, 2013

BOUGHT ARROWHEAD POPCORN TWICE NOW. BOTH TIMES ONLY SIXTY TO SEVENTY PERCENT OF THE KERNELS POPPED. I THEN PURCHASED EDEN ORGANIC POPCORN THE NEXT TIME AND ALMOST ALL THE KERNELS POPPED AND IT ALSO TASTED BETTER. SPEND THE EXTRA DOLLAR ITS WORTH IT.

Very Good Organic Popcorn!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Jan 13, 2012

Eden Foods is a wonderful company to support. We love this popcorn popped with the Nutiva organic coconut oil. It's an unbeatable combination! The flavor is incredible!!

Eden Foods, Popcorn, Organic Popping

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

You probably are wondering why would I buy organic popcorn. Well, I believe that it is the best tasting and healthy for you. We like to cook ours in a large dutch oven with organic coconut oil, organic ghee and a small amount of organic white sugar. It tastes like nothing else, it is so very delicious...the best snack! Since according to data I have read about corn, it is believed that 90% of the corn crop in the USA is GMO. While there are mixed opinions about the popcorn crop not falling into this 90%, I will still buy organic because I know it is the better product.

So easy to pop and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on Jun 22, 2012

This is the first time I ever made my own popcorn. I just put some coconut oil and sea salt in a big pot and poured in a cup of kernels. Partly covered the pot, swirled things around a few times and in a minute or two (it seemed so quick) I had lovely fluffy and delicious popcorn!

Great Snacking

Posted by zigzagza on Nov 06, 2013

This popcorn is tasty and light. Easy to cook, fluffs up well and all kernels popped. I cooked it in a deep pan over the stove with some organic extra virgin coconut oil and sugar. My mom used to sell popcorn and she said that popcorn tastes best when made with coconut oil. She sure is right!

Excellent Quality Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2801842 on Sep 03, 2013

Very fresh, pops well, taste is excellent.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 02, 2011

Pops great and tastes good.

Better price than their own site!

Posted by Reviewer2285364 on Dec 07, 2011

We tend to buy organic whenever possible and this is one thing that we enjoy. Great value great popcorn and wholesome to boot!