Good Product for the Price

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 24, 2011

My sister had disc surgery to put in a plate and the bone was not growing properly around it after several months. I gave her a bottle of this which she combined with some genestein (she is menopausal) and another calcium form and her bone began growing where they wanted it to. When I first used this calcium it gave me stomach ache and diahrea at the listed dose so I dropped the dose in half and added another calcium citrate to it and this works much better for me.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2555058 on Feb 15, 2008

I THINK THOSE THREE ITEMS ARE THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR MY ADVANCED OSTEOPOROSIS

Posted by attorneyKate on Jan 13, 2008

I like them

intestinal cramps

Posted by Reviewer3170607 on Nov 23, 2008

I had high hopes for this, as it is a rare multi-mineral that includes phosphorus -- but it gave me intestinal cramps. I may be the only person on the planet this happens to, but you might want to start with just one and work up slowly while paying attention to any symptoms. My reaction was very severe and took days to get over. I don't dare take even one now.

Great company great product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 06, 2010

I love the ratio of Calcium, magnesium and the addition of phosphorus and vitamin D. This is a very effective product. I will continue to use it.

Best calcium supplement

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Nov 06, 2013

This is the best calcium supplement that available from Iherb. My bone can immediately felt comfortable after 24hrs took the pills (2 pills dose, not 3 as recommended) I have tried other 5 bone supplement and this is the best IMHO. Other advantage are the capsule is smaller and smoother. Therefore it is easier to take than other bulky tablet. And at cheaper price too by ratio. Dont take supplement based on number of reviews only. 6 star.

Great value for the money!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 21, 2014

This is a very good product and the price is quite reasonable. It has everything your body needs to build stronger bones and teeth, including phosphorus, which is usually left out of most combination supplements.

Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D

Posted by 5260105325618668769 on Oct 15, 2014

This product excellent!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3103581 on Jan 17, 2008

I appreciate this formula.

You Need Phosphorus!

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007

You NEED phosphorus in your calcium and that is hard to find. I soaked a capsule in water and in two-hours it dissolved. That's a good thing!

1 2