iHerb is my Only Choice

Posted by Reviewer2577081 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been using iHerb.com to buy Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil for close to 10 years. iHerb.com remains the same in efficiency, quality and value as it was when it first started. I have never had to look for another source for my needs.

Glad there is a larger size.

Posted by Reviewer1016007 on Jan 28, 2010

I have been purchasing the 105 count for the past 3 years. I was glad to hear there is a 225 count. My husban's cardiologist has prescribed 2500 mg. of fish oil per day. We like this brand because there is no fishy after taste and the product smells fresh. Thanks.

Great product

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Extremely fresh and easy to use. Usually I take NOW foods fish oil (liquid) because it's much cheaper if you take large amounts. When traveling, I take this one! People who live in western countries usually don't get nearly enough omega-3 compared to the intake of omega-6. That's why it's important to take these supplements. Omega-6 causes overall inflammation which is a base for many chronic diseases. Omega-3 is a simple cure to those diseases. Take good care of your omega-3/omega-6 ratio and it will take good care of you!!!

Excellent option for children or those who don't like "torpedos"!

Posted by Reviewer3025113 on Jul 25, 2010

These are high quality fish oil capsules that my children can swallow easily (with no fishy repeating) but without having to pay extra for flavouring and shapes that I don't want them to have. They are small but have a high proportion of both EPA and DHA.

No fish aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2285481 on Oct 22, 2010

Great product with no fish aftertaste or reflux. Even the liquid product is great when mixed in juice!

Eskimo-3 Fish Oil GelCaps

Posted by Reviewer2428111 on Dec 10, 2010

A family member, who doesn't like the Eskimo-3 in liquid form uses the gelcap version of this product. She is pleased you offer it at an affordable price and in a form she can take and tolerate.

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2381110 on May 05, 2011

We love this product, take it daily, and there is no fish oil aftertaste.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jun 13, 2011

First recommended by my naturopath - an affordable & pleasant (no after taste) way to consume fish oil for heart health

my omega3

Posted by 5549726224653791909 on Nov 27, 2013

This is one of the Best omega3 I've tried.

Omega 3 d'excellente qualité

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Oct 07, 2014

Ni remontées, ni mauvais goût. Cette huile de poisson cachère, filtrée des métaux lourds est très efficace et son prix est très intéressant.

1 2