life restoring product!

Posted by Reviewer2774147 on Jan 23, 2008

This product is amazing! For a couple weeks every month I would awaken 3 or more times a night soaked from night sweats. The loss of sleep was significant and contributed to chronic fatigue and irritability. I experienced mood swings severe enough that I sought help from a mental health professional! One day, after 10 months of this, I confided in my sister-in-law and she suggested I was perimenopausal. After researching natural remedies I found this and tried it. By the end of the first 30 days I noticed relief in all areas. Now I only experience night sweats and hot flashes once or twice a month! I have energy and have regained my naturally cheerful disposition. It's a life restorer!

Relief At Last!!!

Posted by Reviewer2107355 on Jun 04, 2008

If you are starting to have some female hormonal changes due to perimenopause this is the product I recommend. I did not like the way my body was feeling before I found this product, I now have my energy back & alot of the symptoms I was having have vanished. I feel like I'm 19 again!!!! iHerb.com shipped the product fast, I'm very happy with their service as well.

Good for Menopause too.

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Nov 10, 2007

This product helps moods, night sweats, and gives me energy, reduces my stress levels.

PeriMenopause

Posted by Reviewer3360079 on May 02, 2011

I love this product. I've been taking it for about 3 years. It has made a huge difference in handling the mood swings that go along with perimenopause. I also saved a lot of money by buying a year supply. Thanks Iherb.com

Hormonal relief

Posted by Reviewer1870256 on Nov 05, 2006

This product has really helped with mood swings and irritability.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Jan 27, 2009

Restful sleep. Cool, calm, collected days. No more hot flashes at night.

My Sanity Pills

Posted by 4762083227401723957 on Jun 20, 2016

Since starting these wonderful pills (on my 3rd box) I've experience a calm I haven't had for a few years. I no longer feel on edge and easy to anger. It has also eased my night sweats, hot and cold flashes and eases cramps during my cycle. I'm also sleeping better at night. I let my 2nd box run out before ordering my 3rd.....NEVER AGAIN!

Great product so far

Posted by Reviewer3005470 on Nov 28, 2009

Only been using for 3 weeks, but so far no hot flashes and that is so wonderful. Have been using a patch for 7-8 years because of violent night sweats and daytime flashes every 15 minutes...so far so good. Will rate again in 2-3 months.

Greatly improves my emotional wellbeing.

Posted by Reviewer1983922 on Feb 21, 2012

I have used this for more than three years. The hot flashes & night sweats were completely gone the first week. Now if I miss a night-time tablet, I am an emotional mess the next day. Things I can normally take in stride overwhelm me to the point of tears.

Formula perimenopause

Posted by 5017144104614954160 on Jul 06, 2012

Hello, A great product to treat symptoms of menopause.

1 2 3