what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

all my life I suffered from poor digestion and frequent heartburn. Using broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, such as this product, has made a HUGE difference in my life. One before each meal and I no longer feel sluggish for hours. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I had heartburn! These capsules are small and easy to take. Swallow one just before beginning the meal with a small amount of water. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I have Crohn's and usually buy the top of the line digestive enzymes, but bought a bottle of this as a back up. It seemed to work just as well.

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

The products really works. It really helps you to properly digest your food without the bloated feeling. I highly recommend this product!!!

got these for girlfriend

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

she says they are definitely helping with her digestion, and she definitely notices when she forgets to take them with meals.

Not impressed

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 07, 2017

For some time I was constantly thinking what these enzymes are, what they look like, to what similar they are, etc. Now I know. Just a simple, ordinary thing, helping only a little bit. People, dear people, complexes for liver cleaning like that with "silly marine", pardon- silymarin :) Are much much better. Or anti-parasite formulas. Try it, I'm telling you!

Terrible!

Posted by 5442012709586863002 on Dec 21, 2012

Terrible product! )':< This product upset my stomach, didn't health my digestion and I felt REALLY sick after taking it. I won't use it again, never!

good

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Jan 29, 2012

Seem to be doing the job

~A goody which has taken a long time to reach our shelves in NZ~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 16, 2016

Very pleased to be using this product being as I was diagnosed with a maltase deficiency 16 years ago and see that the list of ingredients contained within the Digest Basic is maltase - my food appears digested, no bloating and very little wind - am happy to continue with this product and interchange with my prescribed digestive enzyme which does not have anywhere near to range of ingredients as Digest Basic.

enzymes

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

These seem to work well, will probably buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 29, 2013

seem to help