this one's good too

Posted by lisofby on Aug 03, 2012

very gentle and moisturizing. i wouldn't use it as a leave in though, as it makes the hair more limp. definitely one to have in your artillery, if you have dry hair from hormones or damage. very good stuff.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2781703 on Nov 02, 2012

I love this conditioner. It smells great, has a great consistency, and really conditions my hair without weighing it down. As a plus, I think it helps my hair retain curls better when I use a curling iron. I have fine hair, and lots of it, and this conditioner does wonders. My hair is left feeling silky and shiny.

5/5

Posted by 5187474807241030186 on Aug 11, 2015

I just wrote a long review and then it disappeared.. all I wanna say is that this was the only keratin conditioner that worked for my limp destroyed hair. I wasted my money on more well known and expensive brands which weren't helpful, but this conditioner made a change after first use. I always wait for the day of the week when I get to use this. Next I'll purchase their shampoo.

Best reconstructive conditioner ever

Posted by Reviewer1581840 on Jul 15, 2012

I bleached my hair for quite a lot in spring and with this I managed to keep it's condition through heat styling and all. Works wonders for damaged hair.

Wohoo exellent!

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Oct 18, 2015

Ends of my hair we're all worn to almost non existent and the wave had disappeared becouse of bad tab water, but when I use this conditioner with BWC leave-in my hair is pretty normal again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2209978 on Apr 14, 2013

I have fine coloured and bleached hair, this conditioner is very moisterising to my hair without weighing it down. The coconut smell is very nice also. You can tell that there is plenty of protien in this conditioner which is great for my hair. I will be buying this one again.

No puedo vivir sin esto!!

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Aug 29, 2012

Ha sido todo un descubrimiento para mi pelo encrespado y seco.No he probado antes nada que me deje el pelo como esto, aunque los milagros no existen en mi pelo, si que noto la diferencia cuando lo uso o no.Tengo que probarlo con el champú a ver el resultado

Better than Mill Creek's keratin conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1790663 on Jan 17, 2012

Works like charm for me, and leaves my dry hair feeling more nourished than ML Keratin conditioner. This one leaves my hair super shiny, bouncy and strong feeling. The smell is strong at first, but easy to get used to, and I like it. Texture of this is semi creamy, which I also like, makes applying easy. Only complain I have is small bottle. I would be more than happy to buy king sized bottles of this :-D

good

Posted by Reviewer2370626 on Feb 10, 2012

nice,hair feels soft

Great conditioner

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

This is a great conditioner that does not require you to use a lot. The smell is good, and it leaves my hair soft. It is not a super rich conditioner so it could probably be used as a leave in that gives good slip. I would definitely buy this again as long as it is under $10.

1 2 3 4