WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Purchased this for my fiance. It has worked wonders from day one!!! No more sleeping on the sofa! We won't be without it again.

Works!!!

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

I bought this for my husband. I didn't realize just how well it worked until he ran out of it. Needless to say i now buy enough at a time from iherb to make sure he doesn't run out. It even helped recently when he had the flu. It helped him breathe better through the night. Please visit my page to read more reviews & find out how to save on your order.

Does help

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Nov 22, 2010

This stops my partner from snoring as long as he stays on his side. Works for about 5 hours. He doesn't like the taste very much.

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED.

Posted by Reviewer2870592 on Dec 09, 2011

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED. THANKS!!!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1273301 on May 22, 2010

Works for a few hours, not all night.

Mrs Elizabeth Oliver

Posted by 5515827245514454232 on Apr 14, 2015

I bought this product for my husband who was a perpetual snorer. I think I have tried most of the products I have found to prevent snoring until I tried him with this one I had no luck at all, I have found this product a God send. I am at long last getting quite a good nights sleep. It does not stop him from snoring 100% but it is nearly there and does seem the longer he uses it the better he is getting. I now only get woken about once 2 nights a week( previously it would be 2 to 3 times 5 to 7 nights a week) and when I tell him to spray again we both get a good nights sleep.

It works

Posted by 5354320629350623457 on Oct 16, 2016

Has a bad taste, but it Works.

Snoring Stopper.

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Oct 05, 2011

It's not perfect but surprisingly it works.

throat spray

Posted by ling76 on May 08, 2012

cant say this was working, maybe just a little bit.

Highly Recommend!!

Posted by 4905298075429969551 on Jan 11, 2017

To all who suffer, this is one of the best sprays to help stop snoring. My husband uses it for a year now & I've noticed an 85 - 95% less snoring and he gets better sleep! It took nearly 3 months to get to that % so being patient & not missing a night is important, it will differ from person to person but it really does work. He also uses nose plugs & melatonin. But all in all a really good product. Just wish it was a little cheaper. Sincerely, Deanna

1 2