좋네요

Posted by 4719695743129621315 on Mar 31, 2015

그린색 메이크업베이스라고 생각하면 되고요, 유리병이라 위생상 좀더 좋을거 같네요. 부드럽게 슥 발리고 뽀송하게 마무리 됩니다.

I recommend this product

Posted by 5424648661805407155 on Feb 19, 2015

I recommend this product for people who want to reduce visible redness in their faces. It calms sensitive skin and also have SPF 15. I use i every day.

Not for my sensitive skin. caused a burning sensation and a rash

Posted by 5105830495673760935 on May 04, 2016

Beware and read the labels. if your skin is sensitive to some sun screens, this may be one of those. my face look radiant after putting it one but soon after the burning sensation started and my face turned red from the rash. have to throw it away. It says for sensitive skin, but not mine.

very good

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 16, 2016

The redness disappeared immediately... It's á very good quality but it is not the most easy cream to apply because it's not oily and doesn't spread as well as the night creme.. But I do have very dry skin so maybe that is the problem.. Will buy again for sure..

very good product

Posted by 5225669640131783849 on Mar 25, 2015

very good product

Perfect

Posted by 5001098247707259309 on Feb 19, 2015

I've used this lotion for about 2 years. I have tried other brands, but Eucerin is the best for me. The redness is improved and my skin does not sting anymore.

Where has you been all my life?

Posted by 5641812985297631523 on Jan 29, 2017

Love, love, LOVE this product. I have very fair skin that is hyper sensitive. This causes no problems at all and if I get hot and/or flushed, no problems. I cannot enthuse about this product enough. And you don't need much, so this bottle will last for ages.

caused a flare up

Posted by 5598504168409954215 on Jan 02, 2017

After using this product on his rosacea for two days, my husband had the worst flare up he has ever had. I recommend testing it on a small area first if you wish to use it.