Shortened my flu time

Posted by Reviewer2549166 on Apr 15, 2012

When I got the flu, I was only down 4 days (but only in bed for 24 hours). Everybody else I knew who had the flu around the same time was out for 1-2 weeks. Manuka has always been my go-to antiviral/bacterial. I haven't taken an antibiotic in 14 years

Not at all affordable

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Dec 25, 2016

Speechless! Used to buy it for 52$ and now the price almost doubled. There are better alternatives that could be obtained by this price. I would not pay more than 50$ to get it. In this case, Sidr honey is way cheaper and considered as a good alternative.

It will not be buying due to high price

Posted by 5230138025774646446 on Dec 07, 2016

I love the taste but the price gose up Before 6 month it was 57.25 $ and now 76.51 $ different ( + 19.26 $ )

Really powerful

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

This is very strong. It works great to help eczema. Just spread it on and leave it for about half an hour, then rinse. Do this for about a week, and you will see a big improvement.

best manuka

Posted by Reviewer1876349 on Dec 20, 2011

I use it mainly as an antibacterial product, due to its unique properties! imagine i used it on herps and eye infection and worked great!

Gastric Relief

Posted by Reviewer1385985 on Dec 10, 2011

I can definitely say that I've experienced significant relief from gastric discomfort and increased bowel functioning; however the price is too hefty for my budget for such a small amount of product. I am going to experiment with a lower umf to see if the results can be sustained. Manuka honey is definitely different from ordinary honey!

The Best Honey on the Planet!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 21, 2011

This Manuka Honey is by far the best on the planet! I've used the other honeys for skin infections before but found that this Manuka Honey MGO 550+ to be more beneficial and really has helped heal my injured hand/infection. Not only is this honey a topical dressing, but it is also delicious spread on toast, or adding to juice taking it internally. Highly recommend! RL in North Carolina

YMMM

Posted by 4785827449187275957 on Aug 16, 2013

Useful for those who suffer from the wounds did not heal

love it

Posted by 4640498406121907860 on Jan 01, 2015

I use it externally as a face-mask to treat-prevent breakouts. put it on dry/moistened skin for 30-60 minutes, and than wash it off with warm water and with/without a wash cloth. it's delicate, and nourishing. I love the texture, and the second it touches water it becomes un-sticky and removes easily.

Great honey, good price

Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015

It's not easy to find good quality manuka honey around. This one is by far one of the best I've taken. I take one teaspoon a night for health reasons. I have also discovered that this works wonderfully well on cuts. My dog (yes, dog) recently underwent an operation and the wound was not healing as well. After 1 month it was still raised and a bit red/discoloured. I applied a bit of the honey onto the wound and overnight, the redness went down. It's really quite amazing.