good, but make sure UPS delivers okay

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jun 19, 2008

Great product, but make sure your UPS delivery person brings it to your door. even though it was marked perishable, they put it out in the sun at my front gate, 200 yards from my home where it was discovered hours later. I don't know how much of the little guys are still chirping, but I'm taking it anyway.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1989709 on Jul 02, 2008

Good quality, price was right, sent in a timely manner and on ice as stated. iHerb stands behind their products - nice to do business with a company that cares!

Great stuff - really helps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

When I first tried a probiotic, I used Theralac - a wonderful and very potent probiotic. However, it is also rather expensive. It was well worth it to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again without suffering for it. I tried this Udo's Choice for maintenance level digestive therapy based on a friend's recommendation. I am very happy with it. It works great for daily maintenance (I might not need the pill a day if I changed my diet significantly, but since I still eat a certain amount of fast food, and fairly regularly eat meat, I find this keeps my system happy. When I have to take an antibiotic, I either take two pills a day during the course of the antibiotic, or I switch to one Theralac. Unlike Theralac, this probiotic requires refrigeration (it's good but not necessary with the Theralac). It's so nice to not have to factor IBS into my daily life (for the first time in my life). Worth trying if you have trouble digesting foods or have to take antibiotics. Much more potent than any of the yogurts I've found.

not suitable with my body needs...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i find it hard to explain but my body slightly rejects this probiotics,its strange how probiotic products are SO different from each other,it IS potent but i guess the strains and ratio between them is not what my body needs exactly,in closing,i don't really find any benefits from this product but i guess some would,and i do feel it when suitable probiotics work well on my body...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good for your gut!

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 01, 2013

Keeps my candida under control and makes my digestion much better. Also seems to help with infection problems. A good choice. I like Udo's brand. Take it 2 times a day. Energy levels have much improved.

Have been taking these for a long time

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Feb 16, 2011

My husband and I have been taking one per day for over a year and this probiotic is excellent. We have young children who bring home lots of illnesses throughout the year and our immune systems have performed much better with these...especially when the stomach bugs are going around. It has helped with my IBS tremendously, as well as getting my digestion back on track after having my gallballder removed. I have not had one UTI since I started taking these. Just make sure to follow the directions of WHEN to take them so that they are more effective. We usually take ours after breakfast.

Probiotics for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1440578 on Mar 07, 2011

I suffer from IBS and Udo's Choice Probiotics has improved my condition 100%. After trying numerous medications and having no success, I highly recommend this alternative to conventional medication!

good

Posted by Reviewer3171821 on Jan 04, 2012

good

Helpful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Aug 03, 2010

I enjoy this supplement. Take it regularly and it settles well without bloating and discomfort.

Tried and true.

Posted by Reviewer3027326 on Aug 11, 2010

I can tell the difference when taking this probiotic.