VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by 5521547015086668721 on May 08, 2012

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2769703 on Aug 13, 2009

I am currently breastfeeding my 10-month-old baby. He started having stomach/gas/colic issues at 2 weeks old. When I started a dairy-free diet, it helped a lot. When I started taking probiotics, it helped even more but he still had minor discomfort especially now that he is eating more solid foods. As soon as I started giving him this, mixed in a little water (his beverage of choice), he is like a whole new baby. He seems much happier. I will make sure not to run out!

One of the few vendors who store and ship this properly, will use again!

Posted by Reviewer1650876 on Dec 09, 2010

Great product, helps solve my infant's eczema issue and keeps her digestion healthy after any anti-biotics. Thanks iherb for always keeping this crucial medical food refrigerated and following the manufacturer's guidelines. It's amazing how many dont, include major vitamin stores and online shops. If not stored and shipped correctly (cold), you're getting dead cultures that won't help at all.

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by Reviewer1239869 on Nov 10, 2012

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.

Goodbye Miralax!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Aug 09, 2010

My 1 year old's pediatrician said the only thing that would solve her constipation problem was Miralax. Instead, I started her on these probiotics (with increased fluids) and she has been regular ever since!

good

Posted by Reviewer1576080 on Dec 09, 2010

my kid like it,thank you!

Works good!

Posted by Reviewer3059830 on Aug 26, 2009

It works good for my 2 month old baby when I give it divided into little portions (mixed well with water) during the hole day.

I really liked it

Posted by Reviewer1009273 on Apr 16, 2010

I used this for my 2 year old and for my 6 month old infant. It mixed well and I like the different strains in the product. As with any of these products, you need to give them 1-4 weeks to notice any improvement. I will be ordering this product and possibly another Udo's choice product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on May 25, 2010

I've been using this on my now 22-month-old since she was approx. 3 months old due to constipation issues. Still works great!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1926298 on Jun 02, 2010

It's helpful.