Love this oil!

Posted by Ejknows on Nov 06, 2010

Ok, I don't normally love any of the required & neccessary oils...but this item actually taste good. The combo of oils used is great! I am taking it for the high lignans & this has a bunch of them, so much that you must shake it each time before use to get them moving. I have seen an improvement in my menstrual related problems by taking this item in combo with some other items.

Great taste! Super product.

Posted by Reviewer1742998 on Feb 25, 2011

I down a spoon of Udo's every morning. The regular type doesn't taste very well, but this high lignan type ha a pleasant nutty taste.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Jan 10, 2010

Known Udo's Oil for several years but have only used this blend for a few months now. Very good, tastes great mixed with plain yoghurt.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 21, 2010

Good Flavor! Great Quality!!

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2419427 on Sep 20, 2008

Great

Udo's Choice Oil

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Dec 08, 2008

Great formula. I've been using this for some time now, and it makes my skin soft during the cold dry winter months. Taste isn't bad either.

Udo's Oil

Posted by Reviewer1039920 on Feb 21, 2009

I love this product - I use it instead of salad dressing and it's good for me.

Easy way to get your omegas

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on Oct 23, 2009

It took about a week for my taste buds to adapt to this new flavor in my oatmeal but now I miss it if it's not there. Has helped my dry skin and it's easy to assume it helps the internal health of my body.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on May 12, 2014

My favorite Omega 3 product. The taste and smell is also very good.

Be careful!

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

This is a powerful product! I was on the birth-control pill, but only a few days after taking a spoon of this oil daily I suddenly got my period. That was not supposed to happen, since I had been on the pill for a long time, and never had any bleeding between the pill-free weeks. It might be because of the lignans in this product. I have found out that some lignans have the ability to bind to the same receptors as estrogen, blocking other estrogen hormones from binding, so that the hormones in the pill might not work the way they are supposed to. So just be cautious if you're on the pill and don't want to become pregnant! I believe this is a very healthy product, and the taste is fine as well.

1 2 3 4