Please ask for habanero!

Posted by Reviewer2031643 on Aug 23, 2011

Nice hotness. I wish iherb would sell ground habanero or ghost pepper aswell, though. Or frontier natural's habanero flakes / whole dried habaneros. If you see this review, please contact iherb so we can get some really hot spices on here. =D

good hot cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1809439 on Mar 21, 2012

great and so hot. Most exciting product in iherb. I put it on everything, on hot cocoa, on banana.. Thinking of making tincture, dr.Schulze recipe is in google. Clogged nose opens instantly. Ihme etteivät laita tätä kurkkupastilleihin.

Really spicy!

Posted by 5257558051193285628 on Feb 04, 2016

Nice deep orange red colour and a little goes a long way because it is really spicy! More spicy than chili padi! Awesome buy! Really recommend to those looking to add a spicy kick in their food!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3288913 on Sep 23, 2011

The potence of this product is pretty good. The red pigment is extremely strong. Would definitely buy again. I like the way iherb gives us several informative choices on any given product. They truly value and respect there customers needs.

Ground Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

The price is awesome as well as the product.

GOOOD

Posted by Reviewer2155810 on Feb 29, 2012

Beats heart desease easy... :_)

Ground Cayenne

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I'm using up a prior product so haven't started this one yet, but I'm delighted to find it on your site. I take about 1/4 teaspoon daily to prevent clots.

So tasty and SPICY!

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

I consider myself a huge spicy food lover, so I am always looking for ways to add some spice to my food. I was pleasantly surprised with how spicy, brightly colored, and finely ground this product was. Because of its spiciness, I only need a little (half a teaspoon goes a long way) in my food which brings a lot of heat without adding an overpowering pepper taste. So far I have added it to curries, soups, sauces, and marinades. I even just sprinkle some on top of eggs and popcorn! FYI, Huy Fong Food's Sriracha sauce ranges between 1,000-1,500 heat units while Tabasco Sauce is 2,500-5,000 heat units to give you an idea of how spicy this pepper is.

Frontier Natural Products, Ground Cayenne - Hot and Hot,

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This cayenne powder comes in a sealed aluminum foil pack. First get a used shaker (or any empty salt or pepper shaker, to put only the amount that you need. And presto, you have a Cayenne Shaker. I use to ./shake/ on any food that I eat. You can control the amount of /heat/ by the amount that you put in. The more, of course, the hotter, (Hot foods increases metabolism, improves circulation, and burns calories while you eat! ... But beware, it may make you improve your appetite more, which may make you eat more!) ... Put in in your soup, meat, fish, viand, anything! A superhot smoothie? Then ... put some in! :) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

The hotter, the better

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on Aug 15, 2013

This is an excellent price for 90,000 hi cayenne pepper which is great for circulation.

1 2