Poor Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1487423 on Nov 26, 2013

Thought I would give this source a try because of iHerb's free shipping. You can't really call this product 'leaf'. Only 40% of the bag contents were leaves. The other 60% were twigs and extraneous plant material. I think that I will stay with Mountain Rose Herbs. They charge for shipping but the quality is superb and I have never been disappointed. Virtually 100% of the bag contents is actually 'leaves'. iHerb should consider discontinuing this product.

Better when mixed with root for tea

Posted by Reviewer3072476 on Nov 10, 2011

Seemed to have a fresh taste to it

good for itches skin & eczema

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on Jan 20, 2014

yes, it does include twigs and extraneous plant material, but it also has the same medical value and as effective as leaves. I use is because I have eczema, on my face. I make tea with chamomile and mint and put the tea leaves on my face, this helps to stop the itches.

Non-Chinese Product - YES

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 31, 2015

This dandelion comes from Canada; I don't consume any food product from China because they can not be trusted.

Great product. Full of nutrients!

Posted by Reviewer2508079 on Jun 11, 2014

Product looks and smells fresh, tastes great. And of course the price is WAY cheaper then in Australia. My wife uses this while pregnant (along with Raspberry tea) is full of "good stuff" nutrients etc. Freight to Perth, Western Australia in just amazing! Will buy again.

dandelion

Posted by Reviewer3352242 on Jul 22, 2012

Great herb to have have on hand

Wow. What A Super Product!

Posted by 5110010498439385060 on Jun 10, 2015

This is the real deal. And a pound bag is huge! I'll never rou out. So healthy and a powershot to your immune system. Organic. Makes you feel like a million bucks. Highly recommended.

consumer

Posted by 5619151088391730911 on Feb 19, 2016

Beautiful taste & very economical

Good quality

Posted by 5359020585855555665 on Aug 01, 2016

Great amount and good quality Flavor is really good! My husband love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Excellent product, herb & Thoroughly enjoyable!

Posted by owenfox on Jan 26, 2017

I've been taking herbs for 10 years now almost and dandelion os one of my favorites that I try take every day. Dandelion as you know is great for countless things; nourish, cleansing, kidneys and today I found out dandelion helps remove radiation from the body also. This tea is excellent, and the stinging nettle is SO good in robust, strong, delicious taste too which we mix together. Feel welcome to like this if its helpful and see my page for more reviews. Have a wonderful blessed day. X

1 2