Ginger! Good for so many things

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This is a good quality ginger root powder. Great for cooking and for medicinal purposes. Ginger is one of those herbs that I always have on hand because it works for a wide variety of ailments and it is quite gentle and safe to use. I have used it for stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, back and muscle pain. Sometimes I take the powder and make capsules to take with me when I travel, as it helps so much with back pain from sitting for long periods of time. Otherwise, when I'm at home, I just add about one-quarter to one-half a teaspoon of ginger(depending on the severity of pain or amount of digestive distress) to some warm or not too hot water and drink. You can repeat this ginger tea formula a few times as needed.

Never as good as the real thing

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Apr 10, 2012

Packaging fine, resealable- contents seem good quality too. I made this mistake before. Using powdered ginger in my tea instead of boiling the root is no substitute. I'm sure it's a great product for cooking though, just not what I need.

Good quality - I use for digestion and MOTION SICKNESS

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Great taste, color and aroma. I use this to help with digestion and motion sickness. I used to get car sick all the time. I now take this and do not suffer from car rides any more. I sometimes put about a teapsoon in a 16 oz bottle of water and sip it. I have best results if I take a little bit of ginger 20 minutes before traveling. I also capsule it and take it with meals for general health. I have a capsule device that helps capsule the pills. Organic ginger is difficult to find here in Florida so I use this instead of the actual root when I am juicing. It is important to get organic ginger since it is a root. I also put it in smoothies and shakes.

verry good

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on Sep 27, 2016

tests fresh

good!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Aug 11, 2012

nice quality ginger!

Fresh and sweet smelling

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Oct 16, 2012

This ginger is extremely fresh with a wonderful slightly sweet aroma and a nice bite - will definitely re-order.

Excellent ginger.

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Dec 11, 2012

What I was hoping for.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Aug 25, 2013

Good!

NICE GINGER!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Great for cooking or in teas. Nice ginger taste!

really strong!

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Oct 14, 2013

The ginger is fragrant and really have the "punch"

1 2 3