The best and the mildest tumeric powder I ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 29, 2012

I like turmeric because of its health benefits. I finally found the right turmeric, mild, with just slight bitterness in it, so, that I can use it with my food as much as I want at the same time enjoying health benefits and nice taste and color. I also use this turmeric for my face mask. It is a strong antiaging ingredient. I simply mix up some white clay with a pinch of turmeric, or banana marshed with turmeric and apply over my face and neck. Do not be affraid, skin does not turn yellow, it washes nice and gives a perfect glow and comfortable feeling for your skin. One more benefit of using turmeric is using it with dairy products. As dairy products, especially pasteurized tend to give high amount of mucus in your body, turmeric together with ginger added to your dairy products help to digest and burn this mucus.

Real Deal

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Sep 09, 2012

Very flavorful and smells great.

Good quality and easy to use

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

Very convenient and nice portion, smell and taste good.

Best tasting yet

Posted by teacup on Jan 02, 2012

Frontier is a dependable, good, wonderful company. I used them before I started ordering via iherb

excellent organic turmeric root

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 11, 2015

I’ve been using turmeric for five years and in my opinion this one has an excellent taste, earthy and slightly sweet. This product makes me feel confident because it is non GMO, non irradiated and USDA organic. In 2010, I made up a tasty turmeric sauce to improve boiled recipes (it is made by mixing one spoonful of turmeric with two spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil). In addition, turmeric is excellent for those with digestive problems because it protects the stomach lining and has a strong anti-inflammatory action. One handicap is the fact that this product leaves a slight yellow color on dishes and/or toothbrushes…

Always good quality

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on May 02, 2016

I have been sing the Frontier brand for a while now. I think it is better quality than most of the brands I have used.

Goodness in a neat bottle

Posted by barbaralinalei on May 17, 2016

My kitchen partner this life

Taste GREAT

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 26, 2017

I sprinkle this on top of my avocado toast in combination with smoked paprika and grounded black pepper, taste AMAZING!

ok