RECIPE INSIDE ! ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

except from the traditional blend of Elderberries with Ginger and Cinnamon inside a honey base making a tasty respiratory treatment i find this product blend very well in various tea blends,the most notably is as follows:take an infuser and put 1.2 grams of Tulsi leaves(Holy Basil),add 2.5 grams of the Elderberries,add 1 gram of slightly crushed Cardamom and poor hot boiling water over it all,cover the cup with the infuser inside and let soak for about 10 minutes until its drinkable hot,add honey to taste and enjoy...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Perfect for syrup!

Posted by 5248697706676135777 on Sep 25, 2014

I purchased these berries with the purpose of making elderberry syrup to ward off colds. The syrup came out perfect. The flavor was just as good as, if not better than, the store bought syrup. The price can't be beat! I will definitely purchase again.

use them to make elderberry syrup

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 05, 2014

highly recommend for making syrup

Frontier Natural products whole elderberries

Posted by 5365060482722594712 on Dec 09, 2014

I made my own elderberry syrup using this and it worked great. It is much less expensive than buying the premade syrup and you can make quite a bit.

Elderberries for making syrup

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These are very cost effective for making your own homemade elderberry syrup.

Good product for making tincture...

Posted by Reviewer1606212 on Mar 06, 2012

The elder berries in this product were well ripened and raisiny. There was a minimum of extraneous material in the berries. I used the berries to make tincture (they were steeped in alcohol) and the result was richer in color than I achieve with my home grown berries and seems to have the same medicinal properties. If I run short of my own berries again, I wouldn't hesitate to order this product.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer3119540 on Jan 27, 2012

Did not taste good.

Yummy purple tea

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 06, 2012

I bought this for the cold season. It makes a great tasting tea very mildly sweet not sour like hibiscus tea. I even eat the berries as well after I finish drinking the tea for the fiber. Will always buy it.

keeps me healthy all winter long

Posted by Reviewer2054945 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using the juice for years.. I usually simmer a cup with about 5 cups of water. Them I drain and squeeze through a strainer.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2469428 on Sep 05, 2011

Made a delicious Elderberry syrup with raw local honey!

1 2 3