Good toothbrush

Posted by 4647876102550700828 on May 31, 2014

It cleans teeth much better than toothbrushes with nylon bristle. First time I used it, the amount of resistance in brushing my teeth was unbelievable. 911 my toothbrush is stuck to my teeth... Seriously my teeth newer looked so clean. If you want visibly cleaner teeth buy this, if you like your toothbrush to look like new after few weeks of use and not clean teeth properly buy toothbrush with nylon bristle.

Great

Posted by 4701403835313751846 on Nov 21, 2016

Only natural bristled tooth brush I could find. Probably better for teeth. Would be even better if it had a natural handle also!

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Feb 21, 2012

I have always preferred a stiffer toothbrush, and this one fits the bill! Some may think it too stiff, "but Natural bristle brushes are generally considered to run one level softer than the comparable toothbrush in nylon. Thus, a soft natural brush is equivalent to an extra soft nylon one, a hard natural brush is equivalent to a medium nylon brush, and so on..

Fuchs Natural Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

Very good... Does the job.

finally!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Aug 03, 2011

i have a hard time finding a toothbrush that feels hard enough.. most are way too soft. this one is perfect... and its natural too! very different experience than the conventional toothbrushes

Naturals bristles long and sharp- but does improve

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Mar 14, 2012

I probably won't buy these brushes again although the price seems pretty good. The bristles seem long and scratched my gums for the first couple of weeks. Update- This brush turned out pretty good once it softened up- It lasted much longer than plastic. Will order again.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

I would say that the brush is rather soft, than medium. Brushes well, but only for 1 month, not more. After one month it looks already pretty poor. But even for sensitive teeth should be ok.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Mar 16, 2010

A good brush.

Not enough

Posted by Reviewer1648455 on Mar 11, 2009

When I was ordering the Fuchs Medoral Natural Duo Plus toothbrushes at your website, the number I entered defaulted to only what was available at iHerb. I received 5; however, in order to get the 25 I wanted, I realized I would have to order only 5 at a time at your website. I subsequently ordered and received 25 more toothbrushes from another vendor.

Fushs Brushes Adult Medium Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Apr 18, 2011

This Brush was too hard for me, had to send it back.

1 2