Hang it around your dishwasher bottle

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I have found this brush to work nicely and really appreciate the unique style of it!Love this, the round handle makes it so easy to use.

Not comfortable to hold

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012

I much prefer a square brush that I can hold closer and that has more surface area and contact to clean the veggies. I had a hard--and unsuccessful--time getting potatoes all the way clean with this brush. The bristle area is too narrow. The bristles themselves are nice, on the long side, but durable and stiff. Aesthetically, it looks nice with the wood and natural bristles. Functionally, it falls short. I would not recommend this.

Great brush, excellent design!

Posted by Reviewer1155734 on Mar 22, 2011

I love how this little brush fits in my hand! And it hangs to dry on a soap dispenser that I have attached to my sink perfectly! The bristles really are strong and do a great job at getting bits of dirt from crevices on potatoes. I also really love that it's not plastic!

Great vegetable brush!

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

So far this has been a great brush, in the month I've owned it. I love the feel of the wood handle and the brush has a nice texture -- scrubs well without bruising or cutting the skin of delicate fruit.

cool stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 18, 2011

it's shape makes is perfect to hang on the tap!

Good quality bush

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Feb 21, 2012

A good quality brush with nice stiff bristles, great for cleaning veggies. The ring shape is a bit awkward to hold.

OK but didn't amaze me

Posted by 5652464305231052323 on May 22, 2012

Worked well for cleaning, glad for the natural handle and pretty...but the handle design could be more ergonomic. One's hand doesn't really fit into or around it very well. Will use and look for something else next time.

Easy to get dirty

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Sep 12, 2013

The outlook design is very nice and modern. But it is not easy to clean. Look dirt after I use it few times, throw already :(

Moldy & Smell

Posted by 4995764919282494464 on Sep 09, 2016

Used the brush only for a couple days and have left it air dried between each use after washing the fruits. But just noticed the bristles have turnt black and half of it is cover with brown dots. Looks and smells like molds. Not sure why the brush would have turnt bad so easily

High quality brush.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Feb 04, 2011

High quality brush. The natural bamboo handle-ring is pleasant for touching. I will necessarily cover with its oil, as it is written in the instructions (to protect). I will get one more for a country house, there i have to wash vegetables from a kitchen garden. It is great that it is made of a renewed material (bamboo), instead of plastic.