A great addition to my protein drink

Posted by Reviewer2834401 on Nov 01, 2012

I think the taste is quite delicious. This powder tastes "very healthy" ;)

Delicious

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 12, 2013

This is an excellent mix of high-quality food. I was using the plain form of this powder, and was pleased with the energy and impact this super food had on my health - resolved dry lips, skin, and a slight case of scurvy - but I could just barely tolerate the taste, when mixed with plain water. I tried the chocolate cacao version, and will never look back. This is even better mixed with coffee, to create a kind of coffee mocha.

like it!

Posted by Reviewer3358977 on Nov 26, 2012

cocoa+greens powder tastes ok! It's got Stevia, which I find a little sharp and sweet but not too bad. Blends pretty well too with just water, or I mix it with my choc. protein powder. I'd recommend it. No stomach distress with this either.

Tastes Great in Smoothies

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Oct 02, 2012

I use this every day in my daughter and my smoothies. For her just a half a scoop and for me a full scoop. Sometimes it can be a bit gritty if I just use banana in my smoothie, but the taste is fine and I don't detect any "grass" flavor, nor does my daughter and that is the true test.

Green Drink

Posted by 4746605449115518831 on Oct 25, 2012

Really good green drink, helps me feel present easier.

Still tastes green

Posted by 4674949621552767562 on Sep 27, 2012

I prefer to drink it with almond milk.

Hope you don't have taste buds!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

I bought this because of the wonderful ingredient list. The first time i mixed it with water and could barely choke it down...yuck! Then I tried it with Almond Milk, as another reviewer suggested, it was much more tolerable and I feel great!

Flavor

Posted by 5664105273647793337 on Sep 12, 2014

Can really taste the chocolate flavor. Goes great with a smoothie.

Perfect

Posted by 5308410753575222181 on May 22, 2016

Very happy with the product thanks

Hate to share this secret but.....

Posted by 5431647547213565258 on Feb 18, 2017

I can not begin to tell you how amazing this product is and how I felt the first day I added this to my already tasty morning shake. My body said "yum" and the energy was indisputable. I read the reviews about the unflavored products from the same line which stated the favor was a bit "earthy" so I opted for the cacao. I am not a morning chocolate lover and my first shake I thought was a bit to chocolatie.....a cut back to a level scoop instead of a well rounded and I could not be more happy. My body really says in its body language way "YUMMMMM".

1 2