good stuff

Posted by aeshow on Jun 28, 2011

i love the ingredients of this product. i also love that i don't have to drink the stuff. i am sure it would not taste good, judging by the smell of the capsules. i am doing chemotherapy for cancer and noticed that my recovery time is faster since i have taken this product. would definitely recommend this to anyone.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3118270 on Jan 29, 2010

I use this product everyday and it makes me feel great - especially if you take the capsules on an empty stomach (first thing in the morning)- it almost doubles its effects.

These are great

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I have more energy and my rosacea is calming down after taking these. I take only 3-4 per day and it is sufficient for me. I really notice a difference when I stop taking them.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2961500 on Apr 17, 2011

Very good product. I have not taken it that long. I have a very sensitive system. I have not had any type of reaction to the product. I am very happy with the results. I would recommend.

worth buying

Posted by 5061991056138288199 on Jul 18, 2016

Suitable for those who hate veggies. I used to have constipation before taking. I have more energy after taking. Works very well for me. I usually take 4 in the morning and 4 at night before sleep.

Super food

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on May 13, 2010

Part of my effort to increase my alkalinity. Definitely seems to help with that. I think I also notice the effects of the cruciferous veggies even tho they are dehydrated - so I have limited my intake of them. I did hope for a burst of energy with them and didn't notice that. But its an easy way to add good stuff to your diet. Works really well for a hubby who doesn't like greens!! The capsules are a bit large or this would get 5 stars.

Helped my sinuses!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Dec 07, 2011

I don't know for sure - but the very first day I started using this stuff, I wasn't blowing my nose all day and I could actually breathe through BOTH nostrils at the same time!! I have a tooth embedded in my sinus cavity and have tried HUNDREDS of "cures" to wipe out sinus congestion - but NOTHING has EVER worked!! I still have occasional problems, but I know I'm putting something beneficial into my body and I'm fairly sure that it's helping. I also bought some for my daughter because she eats NO VEGGIES and I was worried about her iron and other nutrients that her body needs. I'm so glad I found these!!!!

RAW

Posted by Reviewer1149980 on Feb 09, 2012

Works amazing, but smells like rabbit food...

Great for skin too!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on May 19, 2013

I've been taking these for a while and its really a great way to get my greens as I don't take enough or if I do, I hv to eat mountains of greens to even get 30% of what's in here! Better health overall and lovely side benefits of beautiful healthy skin which is a great bonus! I definitely look and feel younger!

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I eat a decent amount of fruits and veggies, so I only take 4 of these a day. I feel more alert since I have started taking them. They don't even taste bad. Raw is the way to go!

1 2 3 4