Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is good start if you want to switch from synthetic vitamins to natural food based vitamins. The dosages for this product may appear somewhat low. However, it is highly bioavailable, you might be even getting more what you can absorb from synthetic vitamin. Food based vitamins are non-toxic and excess amount are simply discarded by the body. On the other hand, excess synthetic vitamins are often stored in the body and can be toxic. Food based vitamins are not isolated in nature and its cofactors help to further enhanced the potency. It is nice that the product contains all 8 strains of Vitamin E and other strains of carotenoids though the weight is very low. Another thing to note is that it contains 20mg of 21 raw organic fruit & vegetarian blends which is less than 1mg per fruit/vegetable + 425 mcg CoQ10. If there are any macronutrients in there, it is probably insignificant imo. It also contains significant amount of immune support factors. The amount of some nutrients are based on the 100% daily value which is highly inaccurate since the daily value actually refers to the daily amount needed in order to provide deficiency, not the daily amount for optimum nutrition. Pricewise, it is relatively reasonable as it can last for 2 months. If you can afford, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to higher doses of vitamins such as Pure Synergy Men from The Synergy Company for even more benefits. As long as you are not peeing yellowish (due to Vitamin B), you can be sure that your body has yet to reach optimum nutrition level! The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. I like that there is no flow agents/binders/fillers used in this product. You can really smell from the capsules that are food based and there is no synthetic smell. Note that it may contain soy so people with allergies to it should avoid. Overall, this product serves well enough if budget is a constraint. I feel like I have more energy and am more alert, as compared to taking synthetic vitamin. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great complex

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Jan 08, 2013

Felt myself better during winter season. Would recommend those vitamins. They ease my stamina and I use my toilet more often. But without any extremes. Felling of lightness in the stomach while using them twice a day.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Jul 25, 2014

Thank you for this all natural multi vitamin. This is much better on my digestive system than other synthetic vitamins. Wonderful product, high quality, highly bio-available vitamins. Thank you

absorbs well

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

I think my body really absorbed this very well, better than other brands I've tried, and I feel good after taking this. Will continue buying this multi-vitamins.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1168101 on Sep 16, 2011

My husband has used this product for over a year and he feels good and has a lot of energy.

Well tolerated

Posted by Reviewer1833803 on Oct 20, 2011

Was a little skeptical when I first started these vitamins about 6 months ago but I definitely have more energy and haven't been sick. Thanks for the savings IHerb.

Wholesome Healthy Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 14, 2010

Love these vitamins. It's great taking something that is raw and real food, something your body can digest easily and naturally. I feel better since taking these.

Great men's vitamin - non synthetic and natural!

Posted by Reviewer1793751 on Apr 14, 2010

It's a challenge to find a men's vitamin my husband will take daily. He remarked with just a few days of taking these how great he feels. I can only believe that the raw, natural and non synthetic vitamins are of great benefit to him. He works hard at a physically taxing job and needs all the help he can get. The capsules are easy to swallow (not huge), no dangerous food colorings or additives and we have the peace of mind knowing it is gluten, soy and casein free.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2252051 on Oct 28, 2010

I have been using Garden of Life multi vitamin for over a year. It has no fillers or binders and I take them reguraly and foudn my energy level has increased.

Husband likes this product

Posted by mygreathealth on Nov 11, 2010

Part of my husband's daily vitamin plan. He sometimes moans about taking so many (2 tablets divided in 2 doses per day) but then he very rarely gets sick compared with his peers!

1 2 3 4