from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1515978 on Jan 05, 2012

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

Worked superbly for me

Posted by pearlynlee on Sep 10, 2012

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Dec 14, 2010

Works great on limp hair. No sulfates either, so leaves a nice shine and smells great!

Excellent! Protect your hair from falling out.

Posted by 4704981783914139069 on Jan 25, 2013

I'm very keen of my hair falling out especially when shampooing. And this is the shampoo I wanted. Hair is falling out less, much less. And the hair become smooth even without conditioning. I have very thin and dry hair, but if anyone having think and more frizz hair, I'd recommend to add conditioner. And this one smells nice, too - a hint of grapefruit.

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2146644 on May 28, 2011

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

Not great in the long run

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Oct 30, 2011

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1531166 on Jul 15, 2009

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Great !

Posted by Reviewer2700973 on Feb 24, 2010

A little goes a long way! And the price is great!

Uplifting results

Posted by Reviewer1864949 on Jan 26, 2011

I love your new max volume shampoo, because it adds much more volume to my very fine hair. It keeps my hair style looking fresh all day, adds shine and body to my lifeless looking hair!

I like

Posted by Freederika on Mar 23, 2011

I like this shampoo - hair fit easily, gives volume to hair shampoo)