Love at first wash

Posted by Reviewer3359646 on May 20, 2011

I recently purchased this shampoo without the conditioner and followed the instructions to leave it in for a few minutes. After 30 seconds or so I noticed a slight coolness all over my scalp, a lot like peppermint, it was rather pleasing actually. The shampoo claims these are the active ingredients, and since my hair tends to get a bit limp and oily fairly quickly, I use a bit more shampoo than usual and rub it in for at least a minute. Also noted, 250ml is quite small, a cup's worth, and I will be reordering straight away so I don't have to go without. Just a note, for the last few months my (and my husband's) scalp has been very itchy and a little flaky. It was getting rather irritating to be itching my head all the time when I hoped no one was looking. This has actually gone away very quickly, my hair has lost its limp quality and is actually buoyant and very shiny. I bought the conditioner and also Giovanni's leave-in conditioning spray and for once in a long time, am really loving my hair. I never leave reviews but for this at least, I had to. Love love love. Highly recommended :)

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5055299302168201134 on Aug 13, 2012

After reading reviews of others, I decided to try this product recently and Absolutely LOVE IT! I am allergic to so many ingredients in hair color and shampoos and had a painful scalp as a result but once I used this product after the first time, all my symptoms have disappeared! Will definitely continue with this product line!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Sep 19, 2011

I really like this shampoo, tried to put a finger on it but haven't managed to figure out what exactly I like about it. The smell is herbal. My hair doesn't seem to be unusually soft or shiny or anything like that but I like it anyway )))Update - yes, my hair is shinier now and softer and my sclap feels so good - no more itching and flaking!

Best Ever Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1970516 on Mar 04, 2012

The first time I used this shampoo my hair was no longer dull and lifeless. It looked and felt fuller. I highly recommend this product

Feels, smells, works healthy. Шампунь для здоровья

Posted by 5708221943349977764 on Jan 06, 2016

I'm so content with this shampoo, as well as with the Wellness Conditioner! My hair feel light, soft and look shiny and full of energy. I was hoping that I won't need to wash my hair so often, but it didn't help and I still have to wash it once in 2 days, the same as with other shampoos. So it's not miraculous, just a very very good thing. My boyfriend had dry, itchy scalp, but with this shampoo all problems are forgotten. Reorder! Очень довольна шампунем и кондиционером из этой серии! Волосы легкие, мягкие и блестят. Я надеялась, что с этим шампунем получится мыть голову реже, но нет, все-таки приходится мыть раз в два дня, у корней мои волосы жирные, а на концах сухие, и пока ничто радикально не помогло. Так что этот шампунь - не чудо, а просто очень-очень хороший продукт для здоровья волос и кожи головы. Молодой человек жаловался раньше на сухость кожи головы, говорил, что чешется. После 3-4 применений все прошло. Заказываем ещё!

Nice shampoo, but makes scalp itchy

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

Makes my hair soft and smooth, but after few weeks of using it my scalp became itchy.

First disapointment from Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jul 13, 2011

Not good at all - it doesn't leave my hair clean, doesn't calm the scalp, doesn't smell good. When I desided to use it as body wash (since its not working on hair) is was very drying so I had to throw it. But I do believe in best intentions of the brand since I totally love everything else I've tried.

Awful!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 05, 2011

As with the conditioner, I wanted to like this shampoo. It looked disgusting, smelled disgusting and left a disgusting order in my hair. I usually love Giovanni products, but this "Wellness System" is the worst I've ever tried of any brand!! Threw it out and recycled the bottle.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3096199 on Apr 13, 2011

I really liked this shampoo I would recommend to anyone.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2336273 on May 03, 2011

l recieved this product had been broken it was almost empty;l dont want to accuse to anyone but l think cause of empty box was thin tape.