yummi cookies

Posted by Reviewer1151144 on Dec 17, 2011

Really nice cookies, love them!

New favourite

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jul 01, 2011

Yummi...

So surprisingly good

Posted by 5512929879877074377 on Jan 21, 2015

I just got my shipment and had my first taste of these and wow they are not what I was expecting. I guess I was expecting an experience like that of eating my first clif bar (such yucky disappointment), but these are really good! Light and fresh, nice crunchy chewy texture, but much easier to eat than any other sesame sticks or bars I've had. The light but full-bodied sweetness from the dates is delightful. I am already logged in to buy some more.

healthy, tasty

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I like go raw cookies - Their price is a bit steep so I only order them for special occasions.

Did not like

Posted by Reviewer2441529 on Nov 16, 2012

They are very hard and dry, I will not order again.

Emergency snack for those on the raw diet

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 09, 2014

Good to have on hand but not particularly delicious.

Great litte snack

Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Feb 10, 2014

I tried these as soon as I got them. They taste great! The coconut in these cookies makes them great I think. Great snack! Will buy again!

Yummy!

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

This is super yummy! I didn't expect it to taste so good. It has a hint of coconut taste and the hint of sweetness from dates.

Sorprendida gratamente

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Tenían tan buenas críticas que a pesar de no gustarme el coco (nada de nada) me decidí a echarlas al carrito. Creo que tienen merecida su fama y a mi y a mi novio nos han encantado. Al abrir el paquete huele a coco, pero luego el sabor es mas tenue y al morderlas se nota sólo un poquito la textura fibrosa del coco. Son dulces, pero no empalagosas y sacian bastante, así que a pesar de ser caras cunden

De repetir

Posted by artemisa on Apr 03, 2014

Ya he puesto mi opinión de las de chocolate, que son espectaculares. Estas son las de sabor "original" y estan igualmente buenas. Llevan coco, semillas de sesamo y dátiles. El envase de cierre zip es práctico y el tamaño de la bolsa me parece muy bueno. Si las comprara en un super me parecería pequeño, pero con las restricciones de peso para el envío, son una buena opción para completar un pedido.