great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

Vetiver Laundry Detergent

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. Gorgeus, fresh scent.

W O N D E R F U L !

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012

I looooooooove the smell and it works perfectrly! I will only buy this laundry detergent from now

smells wonderful

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

This scent is absolutely beautiful, it's so different from other detergents. However it will not wash hard to remove stains. Also keep the bag closed tight as the pads will dry so much that you'll need a hammer to somehow grind them, as they won't melt in water so easy.

Another Brilliant GoGreen Cleaner

Posted by Happichique on Dec 01, 2016

Used this when washing my linen, short cold wash and it came out soft and fresh (no overpowering fragrances). The natural cleaning ingredients are far superior to any other I have used - will be continuing to use from now on

Really fresh smell !

Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Dec 21, 2016

I use 2 pods in my European top load machine (capacity of 5 kg). It works very well and the smell is really fresh ! The smell is stronger than the Gardenia scent. Maybe I should try with only one pod. I still have to use a stain remover for the baby clothes. But I never found any detergent that was able to clean all the stains made by a baby.

Easy to use

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

I like these 3-in-1 sachet detergents. Used a different flavor before, which I preferred. Sometimes it doesn't dissolve fully if placed inside the machine. I prefer to place it in regular detergent compartment

The Great GrabGreen

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Oct 20, 2011

I decided to try this product on my second round of going natural with my laundry detergent. My main reason for going with it was that it contained the same natural bleach alternative that I already liked. I used a different product previously and thought it was workng well until I ran out of the free sample of Oxo brite bleach alternative that came with something else I purchased and realized that my great new laundry detergent WAS all natural but WAS NOT cleaning my clothes. When I realized the bleach alternative in this product contains the same ingredients as Oxo Brite I decided to give it a shot. I tride the sample size a first and immediately noticed the difference in my laundry. I am not in love with the scents and as I don't have a dryer(they are not common here in South Korea) and no option to dry in sun, my clothes are not as soft as they could be but they are definetly cleaner and brighter than they have been for awhile. The fact that it is so simple to use is the icing on the cake. I definitely recommend this product in both scents that I have tried.

GrabGreen Vetiver scent

Posted by 5414263383105124240 on Sep 14, 2016

Love the scent! A mix of fresh and musky. I used a front load washing machine and it did not dissolve fully when I put in the detergent area. So I have to tear it into half. For normal laundry, works well. But have not try for those clothing with stains.

Smells lovely, but doesn't get the job done.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Nov 20, 2012

Unfortunately, I bought and used this on my cloth diapers. Now the stains have set and won't come out. It really did not get the clothes cleaned. This isn't even effective on jeans.

1 2 3 4