I have always loved Greens Today products

Posted by Reviewer2020177 on Jun 24, 2008

Fantastic product, however, I did notice that the formulation has changed slightly since Nature's Answer purchased this line. Only one probiotic - achidophilus - as opposed to the 4 or 5 probiotic blend in the original formulation. Also less iron and no Oat Bran resulting in less fiber. I think the taste has improved. It is now less sweet and less vanilla and more banana taste. Thicker too, which appears to be due to the new incorporation of silica.

mix with water

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Nov 29, 2009

I am surprised that I can just mix this with water and drink it. Only down side is they suggest you use it in 90 days.

bad taste and difficult to mix

Posted by Reviewer3104761 on Nov 09, 2011

The flavour is awful with water or soy milk or, even mix witho wey protein. It doesn´t mix well with a spoon. I didn´t feel any change in my body since I begin to drink it, only 2-3 weeks.

good

Posted by Reviewer2642063 on Dec 08, 2011

easy to mix

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Dec 06, 2007

Ilove everything about this product. I alternate between this product and the product specifically for men. Great product and great price on i-herb.

The best tasting green food ever

Posted by Reviewer2017265 on Dec 29, 2007

This is differently the best tasting green powder ever I add a cup of of unsweetened almond milk and a banana and blend till smooth this is the best breakfast drink ever! Don't let the green fool you, I was amazed at how good it taste I will drink this from now on and you don't need vitamins as this supply you with all the vitamins you need and then some, you won't be disappointed........

Bammmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3072064 on Mar 06, 2008

Great for putting on the pounds and keeping it real!!