Clears up my eczema like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2728309 on Jun 27, 2008

Based on a recommendation from Dr. Andrew Weil, I started taking this supplement about 6 years ago to clear up persistent (and hereditary!) eczema. It takes about 4-6 weeks to build up in your system, and then I take daily for maintenance. Thank goodness there's a natural way to deal with eczema!

Excellent mood balancer-

Posted by treater on Aug 27, 2011

Put my daughter onto these. Within 2 days (@2 per day) she felt her 'younger old self' again... sharper mind, confident and positive. Works the same for our whole family.

Health From the Sun Black Currant, 1000 Soft Gels. Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

This is the first time I have used this product by Health Sun. I was first concerned about the ingredients, because I thought they had stopped making the Original Ingredient for Black Currant Oil which was SCD Safe with all its ingredients to a Vegetarian ingredient line that don’t work for someone who is on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate diet). But after writing and talking with the company, I found that they were continuing to make the old original recipe, which is perfect for someone on the SCD Diet. Besides Black Currant Oil, which has these wonderful properties, Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3), Gamma-Linolenic Acid (Omega 6), Lenoleic Acid (Omega 6), Oielc Acid (Omega 9) and Stearidoric Acid (Omega 3) the other ingredients only include this: Gelatin, Glycerin and water, which are all SCD legal. Heath from Sun was wonderful at relieving my fears that they were not changing the Original recipe. They were only adding a vegetarian line to sell to vegans too. So, when buying make sure your read the back ingredients. For right now the original Black Currant oil comes in a blue bottle, while the vegan Black current comes in a green bottle. So, watch out and read the back to make sure you are getting the correct Black Current, if you are on the SCD Diet. Yes, I will be buying this product again as long as it stays SCD Safe.

Help for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2689446 on Jan 13, 2010

My eye doctor suggested Black Currant, as it has the ideal balance of Omega 3, 6, and 9. I have noticed an improvement in my 'dry eyes' issues since taking this over fish oils.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1196506 on Aug 15, 2008

I started taking these based on advice from Louise Gittleman's book about peri-menopause. They are just the ticket for relieving some of the symptoms!

Black current oil 1000

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Dec 28, 2007

A great product for skin and hair, I have used it for years and love it.Was recommended to me for hair problems.I have a benefit of better hair and skin .

sinus/allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Jan 30, 2007

Taking 1 caps 4x/d greatly reduces sinus symptoms. I've taken this for years and can tell the difference if I forget even one!!

healthy skin

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Oct 14, 2007

I have less breakouts since using this product and it feels like it is nurturing my skin as well. Great when taken with Evening Primerose too. Less PMS as well.

For great skin.

Posted by Reviewer2129660 on Dec 22, 2008

I'm 40 and most people think I'm in my early 30's. My skin feels great even in harsh cold weather. Health From the Sun always produces great products.

Good form of GLA

Posted by Reviewer1151697 on May 07, 2010

I believe better form of GLA then evening of primrose - good for your skin and menopause issues.

1 2 3 4