Life Saver - Health Plus Inc., Super Colon Cleanse, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1858434 on Oct 30, 2008

This product has really helped me to reached my weight loss goals and to get rid of the blockage that was clogging my colon. It cleansed me without giving me the sense of urgency to use the bathroom and gave me more energy by not allowing the backup of foods to store in unwanted areas. I have purchased this item for my 23 year old daughter who has been having the same problems that I suffered through for many years.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2201257 on Oct 29, 2009

Great product, I thought I was fairly regular, particularly when talking with friends and hearing the the issues they have - but the difference is really noticeable, I no longer feel sluggish and am losing weight I genuinely feel lighter and brighter - I'll definitely be sticking with it and have now gotten a few friends on to it as well who also notice a big difference - love it!

Feeling Free

Posted by Reviewer1134063 on Dec 18, 2006

I read about colon cleansing and decided to try the least expensive and least time consuming method.I found this product to work really good after taking it for a couple days and have been on a regualr maintenance program for 2 months now.1.I have lost weight assuming the built up sluge that occurs in colon .I have 2-3 bowels movemnts per day which leave me feeeling refresh not sluggish after big meals.Actually I can enjoy big meals more now without the Bloating conspation and fat build up around waist.. great product for the $$$$ Rob G.

Smove Move!!!

Posted by Reviewer1602610 on Dec 26, 2009

This Colon Cleanse is great. It is very gentle, but does the job

works fast

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on Dec 12, 2011

this worked great. took 2 caps and then the next day saw the results. no gas no cramping and no unpleasantness. Did just what it said it would do. love this product

reliable product

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

Have taken this product for 15 years. It's the way to take extra fiber.

Brilliant

Posted by 5446470415128983533 on Sep 09, 2014

Excellent does exactly what I expected.....losing weight and feel less bloated

My best for adjust excretory system

Posted by 4927905576843729302 on Dec 05, 2014

Take every time when my health abnormal situation, try to push waste things from my body and it's work all time.

works for my family

Posted by 4650163188145578243 on Aug 01, 2016

I didn't try it as I have regular bowel and my diet mainly vegetarian. Bought this for my parents and Hubby. My parents said it works great for them when they feel like cleansing the bowel especially after heavy meal. For my hubby, I noticed his waste no longer sticky and all can be flushed away without leaving any stain. ( it used to have some stain on the toilet bowl even after several flush and I read somewhere that if your waste is sticky that means you are likely having inflammation in your large intestine that make them slimy and sticky). I think it is good to clean the colon once a year for those with meaty/oily diet. I am now ordering a different brand (Nature's Secret, Super Cleanse) and you can check my review on this product too. Generally my hubby said Nature's Secret gave him more effect (he feels more urgency to run to the toilet) and make him release too much gas (which i think is not a bad thing as his big round tummy is smaller now). So i guess this brand (Health Plus Inc) is more gentle as compare to "Nature's secret" as he never told me the urgency to use toilet last time when he was taking this brand.

Fantastic! The urge to purge...bordering on orgasmic!

Posted by 5034162716736686216 on Oct 24, 2016

Recommend this product to gently yet thoroughly purge your system of sludge. Truly liberating!