EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Mar 13, 2007

PROS: I'm allergic to milk proteins, so egg protein is the best for me. This product mixes well and doesn't foam up (the Now Foods Eggwhite Protein power does).

A well deserved rating for a great protein powder

Posted by 5166623955319339046 on Oct 25, 2016

Anabolic mscle in my opinion is by far the only protein powder that actually works. I have been a bodybuilder for years and have used many different products,some with decent results,others not. I have used the healthy and fit products before and have purchased them directly from company at an expensive rate, and although I find their products well suited for me I just could'nt afford it. Just by chance I discovered iHerb and discovered Anabolic muscle.I like the fact that it's affordable, that will bring me back,but also because it's a product that works. It's atried and true formula that will help the serious bodybuilder or enthusiast, definitely achieve ,through hard work their muscle building goals. Don't get me wrong, their is no miracle powder or pil that will catapult you to success you definitely have to hit hte weights hard and a clean diet is crucial, but ANABOLIC MUSCLE is the right product to have in your bodybuilding arsenal. Thankyou iHerb I hope you continue carrying Healthy and Fits' A nabolic Muscle at a very reasonable purchasing cost it is a great product and I ,for one will be coming back.

Pleased with the product

Posted by 4638914680228676093 on Feb 18, 2017

This is the best protein supplement powder I have found on the market. The high protein rating. Mixes well in fluids. I like the fact it is sweetened with stevia. Many products brag about not having sugar then upon reading the label, you discover that have added some artficial sweetner, usually Sucralose. This gives you your money's worth.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1165434 on Jul 22, 2011

This is a great product. I have seen some great changes since I began using it!