Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2252215 on Jan 27, 2010

This was introduce to me by a friend who had cancer 6 years ago - in his breast over his lungs and all his lymph glands. I have had a malignant melonoma removed from my head and I am been treated by Naturopath which checked on her scalar machine along with other supplement to ensure that they suitable for my body. Yes your product is part of the process. Thank you

A powerful supplement for good health

Posted by Reviewer2967175 on Mar 07, 2009

Since I've been taking this product, I feel that my health has improved dramatically. My naturopath recommended this and I am grateful for the support it gives to my immune system.

Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer2186518 on Sep 01, 2008

it can make you body with full vigour.

aching joints as a result of Statins

Posted by Reviewer2993882 on Jul 19, 2010

CoQ10 have certainly benefitted me, in as much as the pain is almost none existant. However, despite the great product and excellent service, there is no longer a benefit in buying from you, as UK charge 17.5% Vat on import and this is going to be increased to at least 20%

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 19, 2011

I go to a naturopath and CoQ10 are recommended by him for general wellbeing, I agree with him as I do feel better when I take it, my husband takes it as well. Being in caps makes so easy to swallow.

Best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1577925 on Sep 15, 2009

I take this supplement for my health and my heart. Since I do, I feel so much better and so does my heart. The product is one I can't do without. It is always fresh as all your products are and I appreciate being able to get these on line at a reduced cost. They come quickly so I don't have to panic when I forget to order. Thank you iherb ... I hope you will always be there for me.....

Ubiquinol/ CoQ10 combination

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jul 19, 2012

Just started using this product as a replacement for my second daily dose of Ubiquinol in the PM. So far, I used ubiquinol (the reduced form of CoQ10) both in the AM and the PM. Having read research indicating that both Ubiquinol and Ubiquinon/CoQ10 are necessary for optimal cardiac functioning, cell respiration, and combatting fatigue, I figured it would be best to combine the two. I fully expect that CoQ10 will work as well as its reduced form ubiquinol did.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 300mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

COQ10 - 150 bottle

Posted by Reviewer2959557 on Jul 16, 2008

The expiration date was the same as the last bottle of 150 pills, which indicated to me that you are getting rid of old merchandise.

Netanel Nickalls

Posted by Reviewer2450603 on Jul 15, 2008

Great value, the best I have found