Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Nov 14, 2013

Best inner skincare, helps with eyesight too.

Definetely a hidden jewel

Posted by 5189037601836151108 on Jul 03, 2012

Only the people "in the know" know about Pycnogenol and the benefits it provides for your body

Indispensable for hyperreactivity reactions

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 31, 2015

I have hereditary hypersensitivity to a number of substances which I cannot detoxify. PAHs, for instance. Recently reacted to benzene(car fuel fumes that often leak at petrol stations). In order to prevent fumes damage to the hypothalamus by inhaling through nose, I breathed through my mouth, and developed burning lung pain, allergic cough and fever the next day). There is a product called ChemDefense that helps detoxify the offending substances. Also, pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the damage. It calms down the exaggerated immune reaction and it repairs the oxidative damage to the endothelium. Before I knew what these reactions were or that pycnogenol might help, I useed to be sick for months. Now I can shorten both the reaction and the recovery time.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Sep 08, 2012

But I accidentally clicked on the stars and couldn't get out of this review page so I'm giving a neutral 3 stars. iHerb, of course, shipped quickly and I'm glad they make it so easy to try different supplements.

skin is different

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on May 03, 2011

skin seems to be softer/moist

!

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Viens no plašāk pazīstamajiem dabīgajiem augu polifenolu kompleksiem ir piknogenols. Piknogenols ir standartizēts Vidusjūras priežu (Pinus maritima) mizas ekstrakts, kam piemīt izteiktas antioksidanta īpašības, kas galvenokārt balstās uz fenola savienojumu (katehīnu, epikatehīnu, taksifolīnu) un flavonoīdu (procianidīnu) aktivitāti. Vairāki klīniskie pētījumi rāda, ka piknogenolam ir pozitīva ietekme uz sirds un asinsvadu sistēmu, pateicoties tā antioksidatīvajām un pretiekaisuma īpašībām un spējai pozitīvi ietekmēt organisma lipīdu profilu . Zinātniskie pētījumi pierāda, ka piknogenols samazina trombocītu agregāciju, samazina ZBL līmeni un palielina ABL līmeni , samazina hipertensiju un uzlabo 2. tipa diabēta kontroli, jo tas samazina glikozes līmeni asinīs .

Prefer Pycnogenol

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

Take Pycnogenol as a antioxidant. I can feel the difference on my skin after taking one bottle. For me, Pycnogenol works better than Resveratrol. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Hyperpigmentation

Posted by iAmNaN on Jan 29, 2011

I noticed that Dr. Perricone's main ingredient in his pigment supplement is pycnogenol. These are much more affordable. I can't say for sure if I'm seeing results, but I've been taking them for less than a month so I'll need to give it more time. It can't hurt, since it is a potent antioxidant.

Pycnogenol

Posted by 4870292270713028224 on Sep 26, 2014

I have taken a similar brand of Pycnogenol for a number of years and feel that it is important for my overall health!

pycnogenol plain and simple

Posted by Reviewer1902686 on Feb 15, 2017

I chose this particular product because it is affordable, and is exactly what it says on the bottle, pycnogenol without anything else added to it.

1 2