Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Oct 23, 2011

This product really helps when my sinuses act up. I take a couple of these and then I don't need to resort to painkillers, which is great. Will definitely be buying more!

Headache completely gone!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 09, 2015

First! Not that long ago me and my family started on a NO fast carb and HIGH slow carb like diet. Meaning no gluten products and no processed sugar. I bake my own bread with all sorts of flours exept wheat, barley and rye. Much because we wanted to loose some weight. I write about this because your diet does play an important part in overall health. We did an order from iHerb for some products including MediNatura BHI Migraine Relief because I had become aware of this recurring headache especially late in the evening about three times a week. Along with the new way of food I also started taking the thyroid NOW energy pack awailable here to possibly help out with my metabolism. The headaches actually disapeared then, very noticable. Only today quite a number of weeks ago since my last headache I felt a strong pressure overall in the head. Reason: I think not enough sleep. Here in Sweden it now gets completely dark around 2:50 pm so lots of sleep are required for me to feel fine around this time of year. Anyway I took one small pill of MediNatura Migrane Relief (they are really really small) 5-10 minutes after I started to fell better, I had to drive an errand with the car so one hour later when I got back I took a second pill, since the instructions says that you can take one pill every 1/2 to 1 hour, and the small headache left completely dissapeared just a few minutes after. I've never had this kind of result before with so called "mainstreem" painkillers, not this fast and not this permanent. Usually with regular painkillers the result is often noticable after 1 hour and I never feel completely free from headache afterwards and they usually leave me quite tired. With this product the result was noticable after a few minutes then after after the second pill (wich I took after 1 hour but can be taken after 1/2 hour) I was completely restored, not feeling tired. My advice is this, if you suffer from headaches, take a look at your diet because a lot can be averted with proper food and order this product!!!

not for me

Posted by 5307370547731417262 on Feb 23, 2016

Not helping for my migrane.

does not work

Posted by ProductReviewsUnique on May 17, 2016

if you have experiences with aspirin, what is is unhealthy, but it takes the pain away. this product reliews aprox 5% what is so pointless and does not work at all even then to take 4 tablets at one time.

Ineffective

Posted by 5311334037356625386 on Sep 20, 2016

Does not work even at high doses.

Migraine Magic

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on May 10, 2008

Works quickly and without hangover / side effects of prescription meds. Have used it for years and local store which carried it has closed. Happy to find an online source.

Order review

Posted by Reviewer1915001 on Nov 14, 2008

As always, fast reliable service, and excellent prices. Thanks. I would not be w/o Heel Headache II in my purse at all times. Great for curbing the onset of headaches.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1863869 on Mar 15, 2009

I carry Heel BHI Headache II in my purse to take at the first sign of a headache. One tablet usually does the trick.

2 Tablets. 15 - 20 Minutes. That's All That's Needed.

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

Headaches, migraines and stiff necks are now a thing of the past. 'Nuff said.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on May 14, 2015

For me very very good, very powerful.going to order again

1 2 3