Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Sep 19, 2009

This is the best dye I've used. I used henna, regular dyes, and lots of natural tints. This works so well to cover the gray,even though it says it doesn't. The color is true. I will buy this again in a heartbeat.

Herbatint copper blonde

Posted by Reviewer2713800 on Sep 18, 2010

Excellent grey coverage and true to the colour shown.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3309204 on May 14, 2008

This product is so simple to use, cleans up well, and lasts a long time without fading out. After a few washes, my hair looks natural, and has a wide array of highlights.

I love it

Posted by Lycka82 on Nov 11, 2013

Beautiful colour, gentle and light cream which doesn't smell chemicals. Highly recommended indeed!

Complimented regularly

Posted by 4842256439546033804 on May 28, 2016

My hair colour has gone through some changes to find the right colour, and since using this one I am being complimented regularly! I also love that it is a healthier option to other products. I'm now buying it regularly.

No complaints from me;

Posted by 5065310932945859806 on Sep 12, 2016

Love this product, very gentle on head and very natural colouring. One of the best colour that lasts up to roughly 3 weeks outside the areas of natural growth, no hair product can get around that.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 19, 2015

No harsh chemicals. The Copper Blonde color is gorgeous. I receive a lot of compliments on my hair. The color covers gray hair pretty well. I dye my hair once a month, and the color washes off partially by the end of a month, but I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a "red hair" color.

Great product

Posted by 5649993872780156410 on Dec 23, 2016

I used for may times this product and I was content.

Very shiny red hair!

Posted by 5021040687106711021 on Jan 16, 2017

Red is not an easy color to achieve, but this did the trick. My blonde over white hair turned red very quickly and was super bright for a few days...will need to adjust my timing, but everyone likes my new hair color. I plan to try to mix it with a little blonde and see if that lessens the affect a little. Very happy though and my hair is so shiny!

Good Product. Less harmful then other hair color products.

Posted by 4772761143999109870 on Aug 26, 2014