Love it!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

I purchased the larger size this time! As the smaller bottle, this product is hydrating, smells wonderful and I love using it with mineral foundation. The only reason why it is 4 stars instead of 5 is because the mist from the small bottle sprayed more finely and evenly.

fab!

Posted by 5763756126444381501 on Sep 14, 2014

I use this as a skin lotion, skin freshener and over my makeup. It seals the makeup and makes your skin look glowy and hydrated. Spray it on my face several times a day for a fresh, clean feeling.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by KatieSawicki on Feb 19, 2016

I LOVE this stuff and make a point to never run out of it. I spray it on my face when I get out of the shower and it's so hydrating that I don't even need to use a cream moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like it would if you just used straight glycerin. I put my makeup on afterwards and spray it on again, and it seals my makeup and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It smells really nice too, like roses. I think it helps with my wrinkles and I'm sure it is preventing more. I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot so it helps soothe sunburn on my face and chest. I do like the way the smaller bottle sprays more though. The nozzle on the big one just doesn't spray as much. I can't live without this stuff!

Lovely scent

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

These are my 8th bottles. GREAT product.

Most amazing mist!

Posted by 4730221373282826692 on Mar 11, 2016

I love this product so much! After putting on my make up in the morning I feel so refreshed and confident knowing my make up will stay on for the work day. I highly recommend a try. Your skin will love you for it.

so good

Posted by 5261221260188063639 on Sep 13, 2014

Moisturizing general, rose tasteless clear.

Heritage rose water & glycerine

Posted by 4697384535547974691 on Jun 02, 2016

Refreshing and smells great! Kudos to iherb's prompt delivery, but please consider NOT using SingPost to deliver the items to us in Singapore. Their service is bad, inflexible and cause a lot of inconvenience to us.

bad smell

Posted by 4788082787373246112 on Jan 08, 2017

bad smell

NOT REAL ROSEWATER

Posted by satokovann on Aug 22, 2016

BUT JUST THE MIXTURE OF WATER, ROSE EO, AND GLYCERIN. HOWEVER I STILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE COMPANY SPECIFY THAT THE PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED PESTICIDE FREE.

Best rose water ever

Posted by 5609969688941036107 on Aug 23, 2016

My third repurchase! It's inexpensive and the ingredients are all natural. I usually mist this before I apply serum or a face mask. It dries quickly.

1 2 3 4