Gorgeous product

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jan 03, 2012

I had never heard of the brand and ordered this based on a few rave reviews. And I'm glad I did. This cream makes my skin bright and glowing. Because my skin is oily, I only use a tiny amount to get the lovely effect. This also erases fine lines impressively. An added plus is that this cream doesn't seem to clog pores (in my case, virtually everything does). Smells of honey.

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer1245181 on Mar 10, 2013

At last a product that is safe for my sensitive skin. I've tried many products that claim to be for sensitive skin but could not tolerate, so I'm thrilled that I can actually use Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Creme, Extra Sensitive. I have combination skin and it works equally well for both oily and dry areas. I just use it sparingly on the oily areas. The result is happy, glowing skin. Discoloration caused by using herbal plant products is gradually clearing up. Hallelujah! FYI, this is the order of ingredients as listed on the jar: purified water, organic extra virgin oive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis, raw pupukea honey, vit E, royal jelly.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2098422 on Apr 18, 2012

Finally someone figured out that there are people in the world that are sensitive to essential oils!! There are not many organic beauty products on the market without essential oils. Way to go Honey Girl!!

Not Bad

Posted by 5738174217658209937 on Oct 31, 2012

包装太山寨 I've never heard of this brand. When I check the ingredients, I find it's a simple moisturiser.That's what I need. Too many ingredients make it a burden on skin.Simple is best. It's not greasy and I have no allergies. Thanks lord.

Excellent facial cream ever!

Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on May 01, 2013

The texture of the cream is smooth like butter. It glides on smoothly and moisturize the skin from the deepest layer. I feel my skin baby soft and flawless after using the cream. The main point is that it is made with 10000% (not a typo, i really mean it!) natural ingredients! a true Health and Beauty product!

Thick paste-like cream

Posted by OrganicMommy on Feb 24, 2014

I couldn't wait to try this. It is a very thick, sticky cream and putting it on is a little hard because it's like smearing paste on your face. It's also very heavy, so with oily skin, I only need a few swipes. I apply to wet skin so that I can spread it easier and it will sink in rather than sit on top. It is very moisturizing. I like it for winter nights, but wouldn't use it in summer. My skin doesn't feel sticky after, as some beeswax creams do after applied, feels nice and soft. This cream will last a long time. I probably won't repurchase, as I find it so hard to spread over delicate areas such as my neck.

Wanted to like it, but I didn't

Posted by Reviewer2525172 on Nov 05, 2013

I didn't care for this at all. It left my face to greasy, and I only used a little bit, and I have very dry skin.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1504510 on Jan 08, 2014

I have a drawer full of moisturizers that irritate my skin as well as not being hydrating enough. In fact, I dread shopping for moisturizers. This one went on sort of oily (which I didn't mind) but absorbed well after a few minutes. My skin has been feeling hydrated all day and I also put i under my eyes, not one bit of irritation. I usually cannot tolerate eye cream. I have a lot of those as well. Worth the money!

Adorable!!!

Posted by Bohemia on Nov 27, 2013

A really beautiful pot full of outstanding skin rejuvenation... so very gentle and effective. You don't need much and it works miracles on sensitive troubled skin. Exceptional value for miracles in a generously sized and elegantly packaged pot. Will be buying again... note it is for face and eyes... one pot does both!!

Great gentle face cream

Posted by 5288925636569334589 on May 19, 2015

I've been using this cream for a few years now and really like it. It's very gentle on the skin, great for those who find some natural products irritate their skin and it make my skin look luminous. Only criticism is that it makes the face all shiny, so I apply it on in the evenings rather than in the morning before I head out the door.

1 2