Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2780045 on Dec 05, 2013

I love it that this product is absolutely 100% natural, no preservatives or other chemicals added, just nature at its best. It took me a fair bit of effort to find such a lubricant and believe me, I’ve checked a lot of products for their ingredients. This product doesn’t irritate at all (and I respond oversensitive to quite a lot of substances) and is so soft and smooth, feels like silk. The only thing is that, especially with warmer weather, some separation can occur, but I really don’t mind. It’s just a natural process because there is no emulsifier added, but it doesn’t have to be a problem. It only proves the purity of this product. Just stir when it happens. I also have to add that this product is not like the sticky, gluey and transparent lubricant you might be used to, but I didn’t like those anyway. This product feels like something you would also use as a moisturizer or a really soft hand creme, I like it. It’s a personal preference I think, but it’s also something one could get used to. It definitely does what is has to do and I believe that’s what you want it for.

Great as ointment and facial treatment

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

I did not need this for its listed purpose, but I bought it for the ingredients. It's a wonderfully soothing cream for eczema. Also it makes a fantastic moisturizing facial mask. Sometimes I use this under makeup.

I love it

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Jan 01, 2016

will order again

not enough time to tell

Posted by 5686054206706763297 on Apr 27, 2014

Used once and seemed OK. Ask me again in two weeks!

didn't fit me

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Jan 20, 2016

Couldn't use as a lubricator as it gave unpleasant burning sensation, which lasted for about 2-3 days. Don't like wasting things, so tried later to hydrate my heals. Absorbing slowly but I think it's possible to 'recycle' this way.