WOW I love it

Posted by Arabia on Jun 09, 2015

This is a great powder! It's the best! It looks super natural and it makes my skin breath, nobody notice that I'm wearing makeup and it covers large pores, I'm in love with it! And the most important thing it's CLEAN! it doesn't have nasty chemicals! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you! !

Not the right colour

Posted by 5140455735441798735 on Aug 20, 2013

This is quite a lovely powder - a bit on the heavier side so those who want medium - full coverage than go for it! It would definitely suit those with a cooler skin tone as it has more of a pink undertone and looks horrible on my warm (yellow tone) skin

Product did not match what is shown on screen

Posted by 4903019217231443663 on Nov 23, 2013

I'm a Singaporean chinese with fair skin. I placed order for shade Luminous. But the product arrived looked very brown, very much darker (at least 2 shades darker) than what it looks on screen. What is shown on screen is much lighter. It is also cakey and does not smooth out evenly no matter how much I try to spread it.

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 18, 2016

I've used the pressed mineral powders from Honeybee Gardens for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other brands, but nothing makes my skin look as good as this pressed powder. Great coverage, decent price, and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend using it with a beauty blender in stead of a brush. I'm Scandinavian and quite fair skinned, but this is perfect for me in the summer. Love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2108342 on May 16, 2012

Just perfect tone for medium skin, it's really luminous.

nicest ever

Posted by juliaheis on Jun 02, 2012

This is the best mineral powder I've ever used. I have medium colored skin and this tone is perfect. It covers beautifully and I don't have to use much, looks very natural. I use this in conjunction with Desert Essence concealer and they work together perfectly to cover age spots and freckles. Will buy again, and again,....!

Better than Bare Escentuals :)

Posted by australia on Oct 06, 2012

This powder is amazing. Provides such a lovely, natural coverage. Great value for money, works even better than other mineral powders that cost triple the price! Will definitely be repurchasing. Be careful not to drop it though!

Would not recommend

Posted by 5309437378850263832 on Feb 14, 2014

I am quite disappointed with this product I might say. I have very light skin and I tried two lightest Honeybee Gardens' mineral powders. The lightest looks too "ghostly" on my skin and the luminous powder is too "orange". The powder lasts almost the whole day; that's good.

Nice!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 15, 2012

Excellent powder! Perfect for combination skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2858336 on Mar 11, 2012

This is a very nice colour for medium skin, gives a nice healthy tone. The coverage is medium but that's expect from most mineral powder foundations. And also very cheap for an all natural mineral powder, can't beat that!

1 2 3 4