Makes me happy (and beautiful)

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Exquisito.

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015

Compré esto sólo por que era con aroma "chai spice" y me encantó, es muy suave en los labios, humecta por mucho rato y el aroma es fuerte pero no es pesado, ya quiero probar toda la variedad de aromas que tiene la marca, porque la calidad me encantó.

Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Perfect!

Posted by wundarin on Nov 11, 2016

Smooth, doesn't dry lips, easy to apply, pleasant smelling, natural composition, cruelty-free, cheap. I love it and will repurchase.

Lovely scent!

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016

I liked the scent, not overpowering at all. The balm glides nicely across my lips. It made my chapped lips smooth with only one application. Excited to try the rest of the range soon. Highly recommend.

An instant favorite

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

I've tried a lot of lip balms and I can say this one became a favorite the moment I tried it. It's a very hydrating product, but it doesn't get greasy. Plus, the smell is delicious but not overpowering. It doesn't have a taste and the list of ingredients is pretty simple and natural. Overall, a great chapstick to use during the day. l'll surely purchase more items from the line!

Amazing!

Posted by Annapham on Jan 01, 2017

I bought this lip balm as I absolutely LOVE chai lattes! And putting this balm on my lips is just like heaven! Delicious smell and goes on so smooth and moisturising- totally recommend for all chai lovers :)

New favourite lip balm

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Jun 14, 2016

Love the scent, love the texture, love how it goes on, love shape of the container, love that it nourishes my lips.

Great

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

Very hydrating, wonderful smell but tasteless. Will buy again.

Yumm.

Posted by 5643057643728378377 on Sep 17, 2015

This is the first lip balm I have found that has an authentic chai tea scent. It's also smooth and moisturizing. I love it.