very good product

Posted by 5134685110296169849 on Feb 27, 2014

This is the best elixir I ever purchased. It's powerful and easy to use.

Works better than other products

Posted by 4992601053533622004 on Jan 05, 2017

Does what it says. Noticeable results in over all well being, energy, mental clarity. Pricy but worth the money.

Very good product!

Posted by 4915906030427406876 on Jan 14, 2017

Do not listen to Scottishdave, who is trying to advertise an overpriced product. If he really took half the bottle, he definitely would have felt it, and it would have been too much. I have been taking two standard servings of this ginseng everyday for a month now (10 drops when I wake up, ten more drops at 16:00), and it is definitely very effective. I have so much energy that I can't take caffeine (or only very little, like a half portion of yerba maté. Forget coffee) now because I get too stimulated. I feel the difference mentally and physically. It allows me to be alert and to perform even if I lack sleep. It makes a positive difference in my workouts. I think the price is right for the quality. I definitely recommend.

GOOD EFFICIENCY

Posted by 5292783349631601847 on Nov 12, 2013

less stressed, more concentrated, well product !

Disappointing

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 27, 2014

As a long term user of herbs and other supplements I had expected big things from this ginseng but was very disappointed. I took half the bottle in one go and did not notice any energy boost. It's very expensive for the amount. I would rather spend my money on Ron Teeguardens ginseng products.