Excellent product

Posted by goldeniherb1 on Jul 16, 2012

This product really works and seems no side effect. Finally I get night rest. 不眠症の為、あらゆるものを試しましたが私にはこれが一番合っていました。大瓶3本目ですが身体が慣れて効き目が弱まる事も今のところありません。寝る30分前に飲むだけなので助かってます。難点は湿気でカプセル同士がくっつきやすいのと、ヴァレリアン独特の臭いがキツイ事。

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2450327 on Sep 25, 2012

I've tried many natural and prescription sleep aids over the years. This one works the best for me. Gets me to sleep quickly and doesn't give me that groggy feeling the next morning. I like that it has fish oil as well. Great price and fast shipping from iHerb, too.

Good result

Posted by 5390862422786235024 on Dec 08, 2015

Finished a bottle already and just got 2 more bottles. This product works for me and it might be varied for others.

Excellent Sleep Aid!!!

Posted by Reviewer3202325 on Apr 22, 2016

I found this product to be the most beneficial natural sleep aid I've ever tried. I recommend this to everyone I know that has sleep problems. It's worth every penny with no side effects. I take it every night as I start getting ready for bed. Thank you Irwin Natural's for an amazing product!! :-)

Irwin Naturals, Power to Sleep PM

Posted by Reviewer1247432 on Jul 08, 2016

One of the best products I have ever used. My sleep pattern is so irradic that I need help to sleep, yet not drug the next day. This is the product for me!

Effective Product

Posted by 5570845343244093260 on Sep 07, 2016

I find Power to Sleep PM to be very effective in helping me to ease into sleep. It calms me down at the end of my hectic and stressful days.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1636311 on Feb 21, 2013

A natural sleep aid that works!

One of the most effective sleep aids

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Jan 11, 2012

Very few things work for me. I have tried most of the ingredients separately, with varied results, but combined seem to work better. Doesn't work when taken every night though; better once every few nights when you know you are going to need better sleep.

Irwin Naturals, Power to Sleep PM, 120 Liquid Soft-Gels

Posted by Reviewer2782215 on Feb 03, 2012

No problem with sleep after taking two soft-gels capsules. Fast delivery after order online. Thanks

Power to sleep works very well with another product

Posted by 5671980833805800986 on Feb 11, 2017

Power to sleep is very beneficial; but I only have results when I paired up with something that has complementary benefits

1 2