Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1876219 on Jun 29, 2011

I cannot use whey products, so this is the protein formula I use after working out. It's smooth, tastes very good and best of all, doesn't contains sugar or an artificial sweetener. I know having sugar within 2 hours of a strength-building workout basically nullifies what you've accomplished, so having a protein drink without sugar is very important to me.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on Mar 30, 2013

I treat this as a supplement/medication rather than a tasty milkshake so I can forgive it a few things taste-wise. Sure this isn't as nice as a creamy whey protein and yes, you can taste the brown rice despite the chocolate flavouring. HOWEVER, it has a lovely fluffy texture and mixes perfectly in a shaker. I mix with water and just down it! Aside from a low lysine count this protein has a full quota of amino acids and it's cheap! I will re-order.

Well..... I liked it until....

Posted by MichelX on Jun 12, 2014

I read a whole report on the heavy metals that are found in rice protein powders, and this one didn't get good grades in the lab tests. Not the worst, but not the best. I'll be saying good bye to Rice protien powder from now on and sticking with Hemp and Pea.

Very good

Posted by 5085283175838217667 on Jun 11, 2016

Very good vegan protein.

really good taste

Posted by 5685633387603473030 on Sep 15, 2016

Was extremely happy with the taste- not grainy!! Goes amazing with coconut milk and stevia.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Feb 07, 2014

This gos exelent with hemp oil. Jes I mast have the hemp oil then it tasts great .

Smooth and chocolatey

Posted by 4998064742209445577 on Jan 10, 2017

I use this in porridge and to make hot chocolate. It's not too sweet which suits my taste well

nice

Posted by 5122164070787057412 on Dec 01, 2016

good product. Jarrow Formulas is a high quality company and the powder proterin is clean and safe to use. maybe adding stivia will improve the taste.

ok!

Posted by 5154456589225947282 on Aug 08, 2013

nice taste and a good surprise, gos with every beverage.

Pretty bland flavour

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Jan 26, 2017

Its not bad, meaning its not a chalky protein and its a healthy one too but it is very bland, I will finish it but probably wont order again. I prefer pea protein, hemp protein or soy protein over this.

1 2