Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Feb 01, 2008

Have had ongoing challenges with muscle pain and cramping, and this product has definitely helped minimize the problem. Recommended!

more energy, muscle strength and better breathing

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on Feb 25, 2010

This product didn't take long at all to kick in. I immediately knew that I was adding this as a keeper to my daily supplements. I have muscle weakness and this truly helped. It also helped me with breathing in so far as I'm not out of breath much now. And I have more energy. And this all took place by day 2.

Great for energy, but...

Posted by Reviewer1497043 on Oct 24, 2010

Those who can get insomnia from time to time should be careful the first time they take this. I've only been taking this for 4 days, and each day i've struggled to sleep. The first day I took 3 in the morning, and could not sleep at ALL that night, the second and third day I took 2 in the morning and still could had trouble sleeping those nights. Today I took just one in the morning and i'm hoping tonight I can actually get some rest. That said, i'm 24 and have had occassional insomnia from time to time, and I usually wake up several times though out the night so anyone similiar I caution. If I could sleep on this stuff it would be a great product.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

This formula is 3 different Carnitines. They act together to generate much energy. I am 70-yrs. old and play Tennis weekly. This product strengthens my Game and stamina, to play with the younger gals.

Seems to be excellent

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Aug 26, 2008

Not too many carnitine products have had noticeable effects on me. This one does. It is well rounded an it seems to provide a boost and keep my metabolic rate higher. I take it about an hour before working out.

Helps with energy and prevents muscle fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Nov 24, 2010

I use one a day to keep muscles and tendons strong and to keep up energy. It also helps with cognitive functions. Good that it's vegetarian.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

I feel more alert since I've been taking this product. I feel like I can think more clearly. I will continue taking it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Mar 12, 2009

I used this formula to clear up a mysterious skin rash. It has fumaric acid in it and I think this is what finally got the weeping rash of two years, just above my ankle, to go away about a week after using it. I am a vegetarian and I think the carnitine, four types, in this product is needed. No carnitine is in plants, as far as I know. I have been using this product for a year now, love it.

Great natural energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2728291 on Apr 08, 2009

Best price I could find for a great product, it got me off of coffee and helps me get a hard workout without running out of breath.

Energy Boost Without the Jitters

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

I use this only for long runs. There is a mark energy surge 1hour after consumption. Brain focus and function also gets a lift for several hours after, which surprises me, because the brain competes with periphery muscles for blood supply after sports.