A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 25, 2012

I've been fighting Candida, and have had some success with coconut oil, but I can't stand to eat it plain, or even put it on toast. Four of these does a nice job. I've found it's best to eat a banana, and half an hour later, follow it with a special Candida enzyme supplement, four of these softgels, two Turmeric capsules, and one Xtralac probiotic. This is better than fighting an entrenched Candida, because the Candida come out to eat the banana. Source Natural's Red Marine Algae is also very helpful, taken on an empty stomach.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on May 09, 2010

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

Not revolutionary, but really helps loosing weight !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on Aug 02, 2011

Taking too of those won't make you loose all your weight while eating all you like. But they really helps loosing weight when doing a diet, or maintaining a stable weight while eating normaly. Sometimes i like chewing them in my mouth : they taste yummy :-)

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1811784 on Aug 02, 2011

I bought there mainly for my skin (beauty purposes), but they do give me energy and cut on my craving and I don't feel so hungry anymore.

love!

Posted by Asiel1 on Feb 01, 2015

I began taking these for cognitive benefits initially. I was pleasantly surprised that they helped me lose weight, and sort of "redistribute" stubborn fat. My energy is better and my aches and pains from fibromyalgia and arthritis are lessened. The one major thing is that it has completely and utterly cleared up my very stubborn psoriasis. If taken regularly, it eradicates my "brain fog" and it helps for at least two weeks after running out or stopping. I will NOT be without this ever. It for me is a miracle, especially for the skin conditions.

I LOVE these gels

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this coconut oil as an antifungal, and enjoy various other benefits, as well. It keeps me regular, and my hair feels thicker and conditioned from the inside. Excellent product.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on Aug 23, 2011

Love this product. I have been taking it along with Kelp. It seems to be working great. I have tons of energy and a general sense of well-being, despite a stressful life. I am thinking about giving it to my cat, too, because it's supposed to be great for pets as well. I recommend this product highly.

Easy to swollow

Posted by 5698852455794211246 on Jun 07, 2015

1 gel is only 1g of the coconut extra. If you need at least 3 table spoon a day, you are going to eat half a bottle daily. Will recommend if you are not eating high dosage.

Weightloss? Maybe!

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I take this before my heaviest meal of the day. Now that tends to be my dinner. And for some reason, I've noticed that it helps soften my stool and make me go first thing in the morning! My mom is also taking it, and she's noticed it had the same effect of her as well! I also noticed that my skin feels more supple and plump.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3173032 on Aug 23, 2011

So far, I'm happy with this product as it seems to be helping to cure my skin problem.