Best Product of its kind on the market

Posted by Reviewer1322971 on Jul 03, 2006

This is the best probiotic on the market, in my opinion. Its only downside is that it must be refrigerated, making online purchases difficult. However, one gets the best price online, so it's worth the price of shipping for the convenience. Health food stores in my area charge up to $10 more for this product than iHerb. Thanks for passing your savings along to your customers!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Nov 20, 2008

There was some initial "die-off" (uncomfortable feeling at first, which is to be expected if you have alot of garbage). But I really like it now and will order again. My stomach feels alot better. I do have intestinal problems, and this appears to a fine job. I take 2 if I ate out and my stomach was not used to processed foods. I will order again.

ordering

Posted by Reviewer3027993 on Nov 15, 2006

This is an exceptional product. Since it has to be refrigerated I order an annual quantity in the winter and freeze it.

best product I've found

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

I'm lactose intolerant and this has helped keep me healthy, this is the best buy on top of that too!

Good for digestion/yeast problems

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007

I've used this product for years. I'm very happy with it. Give some to my pets, too.

the best for me

Posted by Reviewer1142555 on Jan 17, 2008

The best for internal and trapped gas, also,

Luisa (housewife)

Posted by Reviewer1413546 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product since 1992 and I find this to be the best for me. I thank you for keeping this on the market and when I can't find it in the health store that I can find it on iherb.com

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

Product is very good for allowing the "grumpy gut" to consistantly feel good.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on May 01, 2012

Taking this a couple times a day had made a big difference in keeping me regular. I take another supplement, SAM-e, which causes some gastrointestinal upset (gas, constipation) and taking Jarrow-Dopohilis eliminates those problems. Iherb mails this in ice packets, when I order next, I will select 2 day shipping though because it took 5 days for this order to arrive and I'm sure the ice packs melted within a day or two.

Great, exellent.

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011

Love this. I don't know if it is true that it survives stomach acid. It says so on the bottle, but it does not explain how. It does work well for me though. I can tell by the way my stool comes out. The price is right too.