I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1014306 on Mar 14, 2008

This is my third time trying coconut oil. The two times before were different brands of raw coconut oil and they just didnt taste that good to me. This one is a whole different story, I cant get enough of it, my kids cant get enough of it. We put it on our toast, crackers, granola bars, waffles. I like to use it when making grilled cheese sandwiches, (instead of butter). My kids dont care for it as much when I cook with it and use it in items that are not sweet, (ie, grilling with eggs or veggies or meats), but they love it with anything sweet, or even by itself. We also put it all over our skin, and it smells wonderful and feels nice. I highly recomend the Jarrow brand coconut oil. =0)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Jan 10, 2011

Love this coconut oil. I make coconut oil chocolates and eat two a day as a treat. 1/2 c melted c. oil, 1 square unsw chocolate melted, stevia to taste, a bit of maple or peppermint flavoring, and chopped walnuts. Put 1 tbsp into each cup of a mini muffin pan and freeze. Tip the pan and knock out the chocolates and store in a container in the fride. Maybe 1 carb each, and very yum!

Cheaper than Nutiva. For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I use it for cooking and also apply it on hair and skin. Result? Delicious meal, shiny hair, smooth skin and weight loss.

MOLD

Posted by Reviewer2481346 on Mar 14, 2011

I opened my coconut oil this morning to find that the top of the oil was covered with mold, and I don't see how to contact this website!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Mar 25, 2009

I have used this and the Nutiva brand of coconut oil & I find them much the same - which is pretty good!!! I use the oil as a sub for butter in all my baking & in a lot of my cooking. When added to my smoothies, I definitely have more energy throughout the day & it curbs any cravings. Excellent service from IHerb as usual - thanks!!!

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1018930 on Sep 28, 2009

I awaited this product excitedly as I'd read such positive reviews. I wasn't disappointed. This is a huge pot of best quality oil which has several uses. It's lovely as a body moisturiser and just melts onto the skin and a very healthy supplement for the diet conscious. Overall, it's a quality product and very good value - even with postage to the UK.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3218721 on Apr 03, 2008

I got this for my husband who has coconut oil everyday. The quantity for the price was amazing. He says he feels so much better when he takes it. It gets his system working normally.

Good oil for several different uses.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Jul 15, 2011

I started not long using this oil for cooking replacing olive oil. Nice light coconut taste. I am also taking one teaspoon during every meal and I am using it on my face as mosturizer. Impressive how this oil smooth your skin even after several hours from the application. Next it will be all over my body after my next shower! Amazing Product.

Extreme energy

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Gives me extreme energy. However, I gained 3 KG from half a jar of this. :-( Maybe useful during dieting IF you can stand the temptation and not gorge with it.

Disappointed

Posted by 4755437408275323109 on Jul 09, 2015

Tasted like plastic, not buying coconut oil in a plastic container again..