Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1581251 on Jan 26, 2007

The Jarrow brand was recommended by my health provider as one of the brands that can be trusted to provide excellent quality on a consistent basis. After researching various CoQ10 products, the Q-absorb is the best option in terms of taking the smallest quantity of supplement to receive therapeutic results for me. I appreciate Jarrow's excellence in quality and use their products for several of my health supplements.

Best Co-Q10 there is!

Posted by BJoyce on May 14, 2013

We've been using this for years. I tried other brands and none worked. For those with high blood pressure, many blood pressure medicines strip your body of the Co-Q10 weakening your heart (how dumb is that), not to mention we all have less co-Q10 as we age. If you need Co-Q10 you want a liquid, easy to absorb this is what you want.

Jarrow's CO-Q10 30 mg - good choice

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

If you want to take Co-Q10 - like I do - you pick a product from a trusted manufacturer and Jarrow fits the bill. Looking at research that seems to indicate that higher amounts than 30 mg seem to reduce the absorption of Co_Q10 I've settled on 30 mg. Cheaper too! There are other good products out there too- it's your pick. I give 4 Stars. 5 stars go to Jarrow QH - Ubiquinol which may be the best choice (though expensive)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Dec 11, 2007

Better to eat with biggest meal because of the little spicy nature of the material inside the capsules

Better bang for your buck -

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011

This is a great option for those that do not need megadoses of Co-Q10. As someone who is in her 30's, I find 30mg the right dosage and price for maintaining health. Works well for gum health. I also do not use this every day - rather take 5 times a week.

security, no loss

Posted by Reviewer2821876 on Apr 24, 2011

product is in good condition.

Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Aug 26, 2010

I purchase this product for my elderly neighbor that is on statin prescription drugs for hypertension.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Nov 24, 2010

These Co-Q gels contain gamma tocopherols as well for maximum health benefit. I really like them.

Hope to be able to take these

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Sep 09, 2011

The first tablet I took of this formula went right through me. Not sure why that happened; maybe I hadn't eaten enough. I hope to try them again soon. Looks like they're very effective, i.e. kind of strong.

Q absorb